The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RomanKing
Because they're promiscuity will match yours if you're looking for similar things.

That's the best way I can put it in a short sentence. x

I see, well that's interesting because where I come from, you get called a slut, regardless of the fact that you're amongst the least slutty people in your group and guys will happily admit they find you attractive but do nothing about it because they've somehow come to the conclusion that you've slept with a bunch of people... because you have an 'outgoing personality' :rolleyes: never mind :u:
Original post by DinduRubbin
My personality is super magnetic, no surprises there. So imagine that with fierce Corsican looks! I'm a veritable dick-magnet!

Hahahahaa :rofl: prsom!
Original post by Anonymous
Hahahahaa :rofl: prsom!

I would write back to you or pm you but I can't see an option to :s-smilie:

So.. Hey back to you too. :smile:
Original post by RomanKing
I would write back to you or pm you but I can't see an option to :s-smilie:

So.. Hey back to you too. :smile:

Haha I'll PM you
What do you actually do when you go in groups to the facilities?
Original post by C-rated
What do you actually do when you go in groups to the facilities?

Well nothing. Usually we talk as we take a piss or as one of us takes the piss. Sort out our hair or something.
Original post by Proxenus
both. from spanking, being dominated to tied up on bed posts. they fantasise about these.

Erm. What the. I don't like either of these (spanked = NO, tied to a bed =no ). Dominant = yes. I like other things but they're more "filthy" than almost abusively dominant like you're suggesting. Really hate spanking!
[QUOTE=Anonymous;63524969]Erm. What the. I don't like either of these (spanked = NO, tied to a bed =no ). Dominant = yes. I like other things but they're more "filthy" than almost abusively dominant like you're suggesting. Really hate spanking!

Since you're anon... What things do you like that are more 'filthy' than the 'abusively dominant' things he suggested?

Tbh it's up to the individuals concerned.
I mean if two adults consent then where is the issue...

I'd be too timid to ask about spanking etc if i'm being honest. It's something i'd dive into but not a real fetish of mine.

Tied up/handcuffs etc - i would love to try that out.

So you just want him to dominate, like be in charge, over power you (not too severely), lift you up, carry you etc etc. Yes?
(Not sure why i'm asking all this but i'm just curious i think)
Original post by whatssarcasm?
High pitched voices definitely, I just prefer deeper voices and really thick welsh and Liverpudlian accents, also this sounds really weird but i absolutely love the irish accent but if they're from belfast :/ massive turn off. I think it's because the belfast accent is really whiney and thats what I hate about it, sorry if you're from any of these places haha

That's good then! Everyone always says I have a deep voice for someone my age, and I'm from Norfolk but am well spoken. Kinda like being a rich kid in a state school, only difference being I'm not rich. My accent says rich, but bank balance says otherwise :wink:
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?
Original post by Tinemither
That's good then! Everyone always says I have a deep voice for someone my age, and I'm from Norfolk but am well spoken. Kinda like being a rich kid in a state school, only difference being I'm not rich. My accent says rich, but bank balance says otherwise :wink:

That's no good! Some might say false advertisement haha what do you mean for your age? You must be a teenager then?
Original post by Unistudent77
Since you're anon... What things do you like that are more 'filthy' than the 'abusively dominant' things he suggested?

Tbh it's up to the individuals concerned.
I mean if two adults consent then where is the issue...

I'd be too timid to ask about spanking etc if i'm being honest. It's something i'd dive into but not a real fetish of mine.

Tied up/handcuffs etc - i would love to try that out.

So you just want him to dominate, like be in charge, over power you (not too severely), lift you up, carry you etc etc. Yes?
(Not sure why i'm asking all this but i'm just curious i think)

Things with body fluids more eg. Spitballing.
I'd rather not go into too much detail with what I'd like to do with his ejaculate.

I realise it's up to individuals in not against other people doing it I simply prefer not to. The wrong type of pain for me not one that invokes any pleasure.

Sometimes a girl might ask you so you'd know if she was into it but u find it really cringey when I hear girls say things like "spank me daddy" really makes me laugh esp the use of daddy like WTH rofl.

Im scared of being tied up in all honesty. It'd feel like I'm trapped. I wouldn't mind like a struggle like him holding me down or dominantly telling me to do what he wants etc.

Be in charge yes yes yes almost a little selfish. Sometimes (usually on my period) I can feel a little dominant though, like I'd just want him to relax and let me do everything to either 1. Use him for my own pleasure or 2. Make him vulnerable to me cause of how good I'm making him feel and just see him enjoy it so much and feel weak for once lol really drive him crazy.
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?

Pigeons cause they don't steal your food / harass you (as much)
Original post by alkaline.
Pigeons cause they don't steal your food / harass you (as much)

But, they **** on your head.
Original post by whatssarcasm?
That's no good! Some might say false advertisement haha what do you mean for your age? You must be a teenager then?

I am 18, but my voice just doesn't want to stop getting deeper. Example, I met a friend a few months ago after years of not seeing her. Sent her a message on facebook the other evening, and she passed comment on how my voice had gotten 'deeper'.
Original post by Anonymous
But, they **** on your head.

Never had one do that to me before.

Also for some reason I think UK pigeons are lazy af I've rarely seen one actually flying around for a significant amount of time they usually just strut around on the streets and get in the way.
Have you ever fallen for a guy you initially rejected ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Anonymous;63525405]Things with body fluids more eg. Spitballing.
I'd rather not go into too much detail with what I'd like to do with his ejaculate.

I realise it's up to individuals in not against other people doing it I simply prefer not to. The wrong type of pain for me not one that invokes any pleasure.

Sometimes a girl might ask you so you'd know if she was into it but u find it really cringey when I hear girls say things like "spank me daddy" really makes me laugh esp the use of daddy like WTH rofl.

Im scared of being tied up in all honesty. It'd feel like I'm trapped. I wouldn't mind like a struggle like him holding me down or dominantly telling me to do what he wants etc.

Be in charge yes yes yes almost a little selfish. Sometimes (usually on my period) I can feel a little dominant though, like I'd just want him to relax and let me do everything to either 1. Use him for my own pleasure or 2. Make him vulnerable to me cause of how good I'm making him feel and just see him enjoy it so much and feel weak for once lol really drive him crazy.

Yeah, got you. Fair enough.

That's cool. Each to their own. Rough sex could involve some brusing, perhaps a touch of pain at times (obviously shouldn't be ACTUALLY painful) too...

See i'm on the fence... On the one hand, i'm like yeah a touch cringe but.... Being honest here. If some girl i fancied was semi-naked and she said 'Can you f*** me daddy?', '**** me harder daddy' or spank me etc.... 2.45 milliseconds would transpire before i became a testosterone fuelled animal and duly did what she asked.
Probably is a turn on tbh, all depends on the context.

Fair enough. I think you need real trust for that... Same with anal etc.
If you really trust him then you'd maybe relax enough to love it.
Ultimately, the girl must enjoy the intimidation/feeling of being scared a bit in order to want me to tie her up etc.

I know girls who were really inexperienced (never touched themselves, never saw the need for sex etc) say that they realised they liked being scared when with me. They liked when i took my top off and had muscle etc and wondered what i was going to do etc.

It's a fine line tbh. I'm not aggressive as a person, i hate offending anyone so i had to learn that they really wanted me to be a bit of a d*** and aggressive during sex.

See i'm not really into submissive sex but i'm game for most things. I don't mind her having control at times too :smile:
Original post by Tinemither
I am 18, but my voice just doesn't want to stop getting deeper. Example, I met a friend a few months ago after years of not seeing her. Sent her a message on facebook the other evening, and she passed comment on how my voice had gotten 'deeper'.

You can't really complain then! The majority of girls love that sort of thing
What's the main thing that'll bring a new guy to your attention?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending