The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alkaline.
I think what you really mean is: average + bomb personality
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> really hot + **** personality

which is true for me also.

yup

some girls don't mind not having experience though, as long as you get good quickly (quick learner)

I'd also say it's just about avoiding the "loner nice" and confidence is mainly what combats this.

What about if you look like a slapped ass but have a great personality?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

personally no.

for other girls: if would probably work if you had a hot body
and the personality would make you eligible for long term things I'd think.

It can do
Reply 1023
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

it depends tbh, i fell for someones personality as they wernt really good looking. but like alkaline said its desirable for long term.
mkap but this isn't very good general advice, being really sweet & nice whilst not being good looking = friendzoned.

that's the truth, being so sweet is VERY attractive if the guy's face is also attractive.

Not always!

I do exactly this but some girls still go for guys that are the exact opposite i.e crap personality, a chav and no looks all in one
Reply 1025
Original post by luminarychild
Not always!

I do exactly this but some girls still go for guys that are the exact opposite i.e crap personality, a chav and no looks all in one

she wasn't speaking on behalf of all girls :lol: some girls are all about the looks of guys
she just used you as a free taxi

Spoiler

I am always a free taxi to many of my friends as i dont drink - dont need to to have a good time. I honestly dont mind as long they dont abuse it - which tbf no one does.

She messaged me asking if i was still going out, i was - so i picked he up just gone nine so we were out the whole night, did the same last week as well lol.

Cos i have two dogs at mine and she has kids.

Original post by mkap
yes it is a good sign or she got too drunk to care.

nope she wasnt drunk, mildly pissed thats it.
Original post by luminarychild
Not always!

maybe they don't find your face attractive.

some girls just have bad taste lol (everyone wants different things otherwise who would the chavs date?also those girls are probably chavs at heart..)

or they like shitty guys cause it's non-threatening and they have the power in the relationship cause the boy knows the girl is way too good for them.

some girls just have bad taste lol (everyone wants different things otherwise who would the chavs date?also those girls are probably chavs at heart..)

or they like shitty guys cause it's non-threatening and they have the power in the relationship cause the boy knows the girl is way too good for them.

:cry2:
Reply 1029

probs bc the guys are bad boys, everyone loves a badboy :rofl:
Original post by lustawny
What does childbirth feel like?

36 bones breaking at the same time :smile:
personally no.

for other girls: if would probably work if you had a hot body
and the personality would make you eligible for long term things I'd think.

Original post by mkap
it depends tbh, i fell for someones personality as they wernt really good looking. but like alkaline said its desirable for long term.

So, I'm gonna die alone unless I pull my **** together

Original post by redleader1
It can do

Whatever floats your boat I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
probs bc the guys are bad boys, everyone loves a badboy :rofl:

Lol you can get yourself a badboy, I can see the attraction but I'd rather not thanks.

Original post by Andy98
So, I'm gonna die alone unless I pull my **** together
Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.
Reply 1033
Lol you can get yourself a badboy, I can see the attraction but I'd rather not thanks.

Im not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.

lol no more badboys for me :no: :naughty:
Original post by mkap
lol no more badboys for me :no: :naughty:

Why not? If you like them so much. It's like denying yourself pleasure

Imo what's the point of being with a good boy if you secretly like the bad ones more?
the bad boys are all cavalier, indifferent, mysterious, exciting and know how to take control in a discreet way, why would you want a boring guy who compliments your sweater?
Reply 1036
Why not? If you like them so much. It's like denying yourself pleasure

Imo what's the point of being with a good boy if you secretly like the bad ones more?

lol dont like em that much :rofl: but girls do tend to go for the bad boys like luminary child said
why do u always go for the badboys? :sad:
Reply 1038
Original post by whorace
the bad boys are all cavalier, indifferent, mysterious, exciting and know how to take control in a discreet way, why would you want a boring guy who compliments your sweater?

its good to be a bit of both :biggrin:
Reply 1039
Original post by Slutty Salafi
why do u always go for the badboys? :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending