The Student Room Group

Girlfriend

she wants sex should i give her the go ahead
Original post by Cal14

yes do it for the ppl for everyone go stick your red rocket in her meat wagon

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
If you think you're both ready. Don't feel rushed into anything and go at your own pace? How old are you both?
Reply 3
Original post by Cal14

if you feel comforatble with it, do it. if youre under pressure to, then dont if she wants you bad enough shell wait until your ready
yes, give her the diddly.
Reply 5
Original post by georgiaswift
If you think you're both ready. Don't feel rushed into anything and go at your own pace? How old are you both?

I'm 20 and she's 19 and i think she likes me enough to wait
Original post by Cal14
I'm 20 and she's 19 and i think she likes me enough to wait

You're both over the age of consent so luckily that's not an issue. If you don't feel ready for it then tell her and if she likes you, she will wait. If she tries to push it or says she doesn't want to wait, then she isn't the right one for you anyway. You need someone who's willing and able to match your pace and wait if you aren't ready.
Reply 7
20 is too young. Got to wait till you're atleast 40, and even then only under adult supervision.
Reply 8
Original post by georgiaswift
You're both over the age of consent so luckily that's not an issue. If you don't feel ready for it then tell her and if she likes you, she will wait. If she tries to push it or says she doesn't want to wait, then she isn't the right one for you anyway. You need someone who's willing and able to match your pace and wait if you aren't ready.

I cant thank you enough for how much you've helped me thank you so much and if shes not the right one maybe me and you could hook up sometime
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cal14
I cant thank you enough for how much you've helped me thank you so much and if shes not the right one maybe me and you could hook up sometime

You're very welcome, hope it goes well for you. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested and I have a boyfriend.
Reply 10
Original post by HotFlash
20 is too young. Got to wait till you're atleast 40, and even then only under adult supervision.

If your not getting any until your 40 then you must be quite the awkward little ****
Original post by Cal14
If your not getting any until your 40 then you must be quite the awkward little ****

you're
Reply 12
Original post by HotFlash
you're

Sorry for not being perfect i should learn from you because you're obviously the master of everything
Original post by Cal14
Sorry for not being perfect i should learn from you because you're obviously the master of everything

Apology accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending