The Student Room Group

practically dying rn

I just dropped a biscuit on my macbook and now I can't get the crumbs out of EVERYWHERE. especially the black bit where the laptop lid open & closes.

I also forgot I was on my period when I came out the shower, now I'm downstairs and I cba to get up and wear some underwear and put a pad on before everything starts leaking out. I physically, am so drained after doing nothing all day and this biscuit incident is making things worse.

Thank **** I'm a few days in so my flow isn't as heavy right now.

Someone please donate me some energy before this all becomes such a big mess.

I'm supposed to be revising, I have AS exams in a month. I have neglected one of subjects all year because it absolutely disgusts me and I am supposed to be revising that at this moment. Obviously not happening.

This thread is not typical of me at all and is TMI hence used of anon feature.
How's everyone else?
Reply 1
At least you can afford a macbook.
The grass is always greener on the otherside, aye?
Reply 2
I'm fine just coming the closest I've been to a psychotic episode since leaving hospital. Nothing too major just two essays to be in in four days. Panic!

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by GUMI
At least you can afford a macbook.
The grass is always greener on the otherside, aye?

My parents got it for me, my personal fortune amounts to around 15 quid.

Also they're invasive as **** so having gadgets it's as fun as I'd like it to be.
Reply 4
Original post by Thomb
I'm fine just coming the closest I've been to a psychotic episode since leaving hospital. Nothing too major just two essays to be in in four days. Panic!

Spoiler

Psych hospital or normal hospital? :/

It's harder than you think to do that.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Psych hospital or normal hospital? :/

It's harder than you think to do that.

Psych

All you have to do is tear yourself away from the screen and go and put them on I can't believe were having this convo.
Reply 6
Original post by Thomb
Psych

All you have to do is tear yourself away from the screen and go and put them on I can't believe were having this convo.

Oh what were you in there for?

No it's a lot harder than you think, I just can't get up its so difficult you don't understand. Even when I'm not using my laptop or my phone. Idk I just can't it takes so much energy and thought.
At first I thought it was just laziness but it's not, cause I can't even if I want to and I actually work out and stuff like I'm not naturally a lazy person idk what's wrong with me.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Oh what were you in there for?

No it's a lot harder than you think, I just can't get up its so difficult you don't understand. Even when I'm not using my laptop or my phone. Idk I just can't it takes so much energy and thought.
At first I thought it was just laziness but it's not, cause I can't even if I want to and I actually work out and stuff like I'm not naturally a lazy person idk what's wrong with me.

I suffered from temporary paralysis when I was in psych hospital.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3968961 you can read my blog if your really bored warning though its a bit long winded.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending