The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Current status of application

I'm thinking of sending an email to Shef uni but I'm not sure what to write.

So I initially applied to Sheffield for a course in psychology but I got rejected :/ but they said I had a strong application and offered me a different course in Speech and Language Science which seemed quite interesting and very close to what I wanted to so I accepted and the woman who emailed me changed my course and it went through to UCAS and Sheffield again. It's been 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back, and I can't go through the next stage of firming because I'm still waiting on Sheffield.

What to do?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kakz64
I'm thinking of sending an email to Shef uni but I'm not sure what to write.

So I initially applied to Sheffield for a course in psychology but I got rejected :/ but they said I had a strong application and offered me a different course in Speech and Language Science which seemed quite interesting and very close to what I wanted to so I accepted and UCAS changed my course and it went through to UCAS and Sheffield again. It's been 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back, and I can't go through the next stage of firming because I'm still waiting on Sheffield.

What to do?

Call admissions and ask for an update or if you don't want to go there then withdraw that choice.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Call admissions and ask for an update or if you don't want to go there then withdraw that choice.

This will sound silly, but would they get annoyed?
Original post by Kakz64
This will sound silly, but would they get annoyed?

i wouldnt think so :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending