The Student Room Group

Home Fee Query University

Hello. I came into the UK in 2002. It took me many years before my status was regularised. I am currently on my second two and half years visa. how do I go about home fee funding please?
Hi there,

When does your course begin and what is your current status in the UK? Thanks, Jason
Hello. I have leave to remain. My course begins in September 2024
Original post by 1stKkbless1*
Hello. I have leave to remain. My course begins in September 2024
Thanks. Is it a full time undergraduate course? Thanks, Jason
Yes, it is. MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing. Thanks.
Yes, it is. MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing. Thanks.
Thanks. Applications for these go live on Monday. Thanks, Jason
Thanks for the information Jason. Am I eligible to apply for home fees please? Thank you.
Thanks for the information Jason. Am I eligible to apply for home fees please? Thank you.
Hi there,

Its up to the university whether you're charge home fees or international fees. You would need to query this with the university you wish to study with.

Thanks,
Claire
The University accepted me. I gave them information relating to 20 years of my residence in the UK. I queried because I thought I had to go through another process regarding my status with Student Finance. Thanks for your help with this matter. Much appreciated Jason.
The University accepted me. I gave them information relating to 20 years of my residence in the UK. I queried because I thought I had to go through another process regarding my status with Student Finance. Thanks for your help with this matter. Much appreciated Jason.
Our applications for 24/25 open this month. Keep checking our website for further updates and apply as soon as they open.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Our applications for 24/25 open this month. Keep checking our website for further updates and apply as soon as they open.
Thanks,
Claire
Thank you for the update Claire, much appreciated.
Thank you for the update Claire, much appreciated.
You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending