The Student Room Group

religious muslim guys at uni, what would you do?

if you wanted to find a muslim girl at uni, what would you do?

would you approach her, get a friend to talk to her first etc. ?

what's the best method according to islamic ruling?
Personally, I think if you've asked about the girl from other people and want to peruse her, you should approach a friend to talk to her and let her know, if she wants to also peruse it further then you can, if not you know shes not interested :smile: Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I would do it, not that i'm a guy:redface:
Reply 2
why would it change based on religion?
Serenade her with some backup dancers and then offer her biryani.
Original post by tpxvs
why would it change based on religion?

Muslims don't have girlfriends and don't go on dates alone. It's more of a professional procedure rather than: "teehee your hot lets go on date" "teehee so cute okay"
Reply 5
If you find someone you like, maybe ask people more about her and if you like her, find out if she has any brothers that you can get to know or what mosque they go to. If not, speak to the ameer of your isoc that you're looking to get married. Attend courses like almaghrib that have marriage events and connections to websites like Halfourdeen.

Do all this if you are serious about marriage and only if you are emotionally, religiously or financially ready if not then seek knowledge first.
Original post by Squishy•
Muslims don't have girlfriends and don't go on dates alone. It's more of a professional procedure rather than: "teehee your hot lets go on date" "teehee so cute okay"

lol what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending