The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Come out guys it's passed 12🙊

Heyo! I'm just kinda watching TV shows atm... really craving ice cream right now as well!

In a really bad cycle right now, of not being able to sleep, that making me feel ****, feeling **** making me not be able to sleep... oh joys tonight is going to be long!
Original post by mobbsy91
Heyo! I'm just kinda watching TV shows atm... really craving ice cream right now as well!

In a really bad cycle right now, of not being able to sleep, that making me feel ****, feeling **** making me not be able to sleep... oh joys tonight is going to be long!

:redface:

I should sleep...but I want to do some work...but I know I should sleep.

Decisions....decisions...
im a deep sleeper...
like i wont even hear the alarm go off :/

i think there should b a thread for those who sleep too much :smile:
Original post by mariam687
im a deep sleeper...

I know that feeling and I hate it, I hardly ever hear my alarm go off which is why I'm always so reluctant to sleep when I have unfinished work, better to finish it then sleep than risk not waking up. :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface:

I should sleep...but I want to do some work...but I know I should sleep.

Decisions....decisions...

Haha, you should sleep!! You'll do better work after sleeping anyway!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I know that feeling and I hate it, I hardly ever hear my alarm go off which is why I'm always so reluctant to sleep when I have unfinished work, better to finish it then sleep than risk not waking up. :redface:

finally someone who can relate ahaha

yh, i hate leaving work unfinished bc i kno tht i'll forget or not be bothered.
when i start studying, i get into the zone ygm? otherwise next day im like "fk it."
Original post by mariam687
im a deep sleeper...

i woke up around 3ish and heard a loud bang on the door. It was my brother and apparently he was knocking on the door for 20 min 🙈😩

nice ! I want ice cream aswell now 😩
I can't sleep and I need help. I have to be awake before 12 pm or I will never do my work for the day.
I know haha!! yeh, you should be very jel :tongue:

NOPE

I know... my logic is just soooo sound :biggrin:

Nope, Nope! :tongue:

Spoiler

I'm baccccckkkkk!!!! Nope did not revision just had a 3 1/2 hour conversation :lol:

Nope not jel I refuse to be jealous

YOPE

you have no logic, honey, don't even try :wink:

And YOPE YOPE YOPE
Original post by Rhythmical
I can't sleep and I need help. I have to be awake before 12 pm or I will never do my work for the day.

Are you okay? Awww... Listen to calming music maybe? :redface:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Come out guys it's passed 12🙊

And it's now 3.20 :colondollar:
Well, I take it everyone has gone and left me alone.... Soooo.... I better go and get some food :biggrin: and do some revision! Another trip to McDonalds :biggrin:

Yayayayay
Original post by ZuluK
Well, I take it everyone has gone and left me alone.... Soooo.... I better go and get some food :biggrin: and do some revision! Another trip to McDonalds :biggrin:

Yayayayay

McDonalds is open by you right now?!
Original post by ZuluK

Yayayayay

Could you get me a double cheeseburger, large fries and a vanilla milkshake whilst your there please?... thanks :biggrin:.
Original post by Novascope
McDonalds is open by you right now?!

McDonalds is packed this time on a Sunday morning...
Original post by John55
McDonalds is packed this time on a Sunday morning...

Yeah I know lol. I've been to McDonalds around this time of night before. I was just jealous cos McDonalds here by my uni closes at 11.
I was in this cafe earlier today and this guy was saying to his mate 'when life gives you Lemons...', I halted him and asked what he meant by that and he says 'well just like, if something bad happens'... long story short I broke his nose :biggrin:.
Original post by Novascope
Yeah I know lol. I've been to McDonalds around this time of night before. I was just jealous cos McDonalds here by my uni closes at 11.

That's an abuse of your human rights....
Guuuuuuuuys I can't sleep. I can never sleep. It sucks.

Quick Reply

Latest