The Student Room Group

term time address? please help

hi, I don't know what to put as 'term time address' on my student finance considering that ucl won't give me this information until august.
is the fact I haven't filled this information out the reason why the final amount of maintanence loan I'm told I'll receive is pretty low considering I'll be living in london?
should i leave 'term time address' blank and inform them of changes in august?
Original post by babooshkat
hi, I don't know what to put as 'term time address' on my student finance considering that ucl won't give me this information until august.
is the fact I haven't filled this information out the reason why the final amount of maintanence loan I'm told I'll receive is pretty low considering I'll be living in london?
should i leave 'term time address' blank and inform them of changes in august?

You should leave it blank and add it later.

WHen your form is filling in initially SFE like to reassure applicants that they'll get the basic loan amount. If your loan is lower than expected it could well be that they haven't yet assessed your household income.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You should leave it blank and add it later.

WHen your form is filling in initially SFE like to reassure applicants that they'll get the basic loan amount. If your loan is lower than expected it could well be that they haven't yet assessed your household income.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending