The Student Room Group

Long Distance relationship

HI
I have been in a long Distance Relationship for nearly a year, and i have started to have really strong feelings for this other girl. I am at university and my girlfriend lives in my home town we see each when we can but its not as often as we would like because of the money it cost to get home. I was 19 when i got in to this relationship now 20 and it is my first relationship, she really loves me. But the distance has become a big problem for me, and this new girl has made me think is my relationship working.
please someone help.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 7Annon
HI
I have been in a long Distance Relationship for nearly a year, and i have started to have really strong feelings for this other girl. I am at university and my girlfriend lives in my home town we see each when we can but its not as often as we would like because of the money it cost to get home. I was 19 when i got in to this relationship now 20 and it is my first relationship, she really loves me. But the distance has become a big problem for me, and this new girl has made me think is my relationship working.
please someone help.

If you are going home for the summer then you will be able to spend months with your gf. If you break up with her for this other girl and you go back home for the summer then you will be in another LDR with this girl or if you graduate will you have a LDR with her then?

If you are staying in that town throughout the summer then speak to your gf and be honest that its not working and you have feelings for someone else but if you are going home for the summer see how you feel when you are with your gf.

Does this girl like you too?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by chikane
If you are going home for the summer then you will be able to spend months with your gf. If you break up with her for this other girl and you go back home for the summer then you will be in another LDR with this girl or if you graduate will you have a LDR with her then?

If you are staying in that town throughout the summer then speak to your gf and be honest that its not working and you have feelings for someone else but if you are going home for the summer see how you feel when you are with your gf.

Does this girl like you too?

i am staying in the town which my university is in as i have a job there, the girl which i like is also stay here. so i don't know how much i will see my gf. And i don't know for sure that this girl like me too but we always spend time together as we are in the same friends group and she always flirts with me.
Reply 3
Original post by 7Annon
i am staying in the town which my university is in as i have a job there, the girl which i like is also stay here. so i don't know how much i will see my gf. And i don't know for sure that this girl like me too but we always spend time together as we are in the same friends group and she always flirts with me.

Then tell your gf but what if nothing happens between you and this other girl? If you want to break up with her and would be ok being on your own then tell her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending