The Student Room Group

How do you get rid of a tramp?

Theres a road near where I live where I often go which is like a little community hub - few pubs, upmarket coffee shops and restaurants etc.

Theres a few homeless people on the street - most of them are fine and are polite and respectful, but there is one guy who is really aggressive, persistent and follows people down the street shouting abuse at them. He has assaulted me twice and been threatening on a number of other occasions, and I am sick of it.

What is the best way to deal with this guy? If I start a petition to the council would they be able to get rid of him, or the police?
Read him quotes from the Quran
Original post by Clez
Theres a road near where I live where I often go which is like a little community hub - few pubs, upmarket coffee shops and restaurants etc.

Theres a few homeless people on the street - most of them are fine and are polite and respectful, but there is one guy who is really aggressive, persistent and follows people down the street shouting abuse at them. He has assaulted me twice and been threatening on a number of other occasions, and I am sick of it.

What is the best way to deal with this guy? If I start a petition to the council would they be able to get rid of him, or the police?

Do what you would do if any person assaulted you. Report to the police.
Original post by Proxenus
Read him quotes from the Quran

He would run for miles. If I was that tramp, I would run to Glasgow
Report him to the police?
Reply 5
Original post by Clez

Spin his jaw differently.
Vote Hillary.

OH, a TRAMP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending