The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emiloujess
Well with the way revision is going I won't be coming to Cardiff anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.

Same here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

What's your course? 😂
What's your course? 😂

Media, Journalism and Culture. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sbrizio1
Media, Journalism and Culture. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn... Journalism, Media and Sociology... So close! 😂
Damn... Journalism, Media and Sociology... So close! 😂

Well, I guess we'll have some modules in common anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else firmed Cardiff University as their firm choice for Diagnostic Radiography?
Original post by morningstar49
Has anyone else firmed Cardiff University as their firm choice for Diagnostic Radiography?

I have 😊😊
Original post by Proctorb
I have 😊😊

You will love it :smile:
You guys are going to love Cardiff nights out! :beer:
Original post by Proctorb
I have 😊😊

Ooo really? Great, I've been trying to find at least one person doing the same course as I do at the same university both on here and on Facebook but couldn't find anyone until now lol yay :smile: :smile:
Original post by morningstar49

If you need anything I'm a first yr at Cardiff , drop me a message
Possibly! I'm applying for ODP and I'm from Oxford! :biggrin:
Is anyone else doing the course for ODP?
I'm Bruna originally from Portugal but I'm living in Merthyr right now. Applying for Languages and Translation
Reply 553
I have a conditional offer at Cardiff and it is very confusing how I got it! I got bad grades at AS but retaking, originally I achieved (not a good achievement) CDEE. I am predicted BCC, but applied to Cardiff ambitiously and got an offer! But the offer is for AAB for a popular course of business management and so I'm confused why on predicted BCC I got an offer for AAB, or at all. I don't think I will achieve AAB, currently aiming for ABC at a push, but because they have given me an offer knowing my predicted is only BCC, will they still let me in with ABC, BBB etc?
Reply 554
Original post by wardy28
I have a conditional offer at Cardiff and it is very confusing how I got it! I got bad grades at AS but retaking, originally I achieved (not a good achievement) CDEE. I am predicted BCC, but applied to Cardiff ambitiously and got an offer! But the offer is for AAB for a popular course of business management and so I'm confused why on predicted BCC I got an offer for AAB, or at all. I don't think I will achieve AAB, currently aiming for ABC at a push, but because they have given me an offer knowing my predicted is only BCC, will they still let me in with ABC, BBB etc?

Maybe they were impressed with your personal statement and extra curricular activities? I don't think they go one predicted grades and I've heard they're quite good at lowering the entry requirements if you just miss them
Original post by wardy28

Wow that is so weird I am in exactly thr same situation I got CCE in AS and retaking some, and was predicted BBB and they gave me a conditional offer of AAB and I was confused too (same course too btw)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 556
[QUOTE=kermeelion;65056675]Wow that is so weird I am in exactly thr same situation I got CCE in AS and retaking some, and was predicted BBB and they gave me a conditional offer of AAB and I was confused too (same course too btw)
I guess we are just lucky people then 😂 now we just have to get the best grades we can!
Original post by wardy28
I guess we are just lucky people then 😂 now we just have to get the best grades we can!

Yeah I guess so, hope to see you there
Reply 558
[QUOTE=kermeelion;65058767]Yeah I guess so, hope to see you there
You too :smile:
Reply 559
I applied for the Master of Dental Technology at Cardiff. Fingers crossed! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending