The Student Room Group

Queen Mary or Northumbria (London campus) for marketing?

I have offers from both these unis to do Msc Marketing and am not sure which uni to choose.

I understand Queen Mary is part of UOL and also a recent RG addition but how good is their business school?

I prefer the modules at Northumbria and their business school is quite well known. (The course will be based on the London campus)

Should I go for Queen Mary based on reputation? Which one will look better on my CV?

If you're a student at either university, feel free to leave feedback!
Hi. Northumbria London courses are very focused on employability and providing the knowledge and skills to get a job in business or marketing. Newcastle Business School is also Business School of the year. The campus is small and you get to know the tutors and support staff very well. They always like you to pop in and meet them.
Reply 2
Did you actually study there and are speaking from experience? Or are you one of the marketing team who just created a profile for this?
Try Newcastle London campus opposite the Northumbria London campus as the'r masters are £5k, as to Northumbria which is £10k and not the same quality at all.

I would go with Queen Mary as it is the best name you have there and makes an impact in London and elsewhere.
Reply 4
Original post by post-grad-u-ate
Try Newcastle London campus opposite the Northumbria London campus as the'r masters are £5k, as to Northumbria which is £10k and not the same quality at all.

I would go with Queen Mary as it is the best name you have there and makes an impact in London and elsewhere.

What do you think of Coventry University London Campus?

And on that matter, Cranfield University?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending