The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

**** Me It's Freshers?

Hey, I'm studying for my A2 exams at the moment and I'm planning to go to Nottingham Trent. **** Me It's Freshers has been popping up all over my Facebook and I'm interested in going but a few questions:

1) Any good?
2) Did you book in August after your place at uni was confirmed or in advance?
3) How fast do places run out? The site says usually before people even move in

Cheers!
Original post by ayarriba
Hey, I'm studying for my A2 exams at the moment and I'm planning to go to Nottingham Trent. **** Me It's Freshers has been popping up all over my Facebook and I'm interested in going but a few questions:

1) Any good?

Cheers!

Heya,

Have moved this to the NTU forum for you.

Best of luck :h:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by ayarriba

1) Any good?

Cheers!

Hi ayarriba,

Just to clarify, that event is not a part of NTU's Welcome Week. This is a ticketed event that is hosted by Rock City in Nottingham.

More information about NTU's Welcome Week will be coming soon, If you have any questions about it just let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 3
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi ayarriba,

Just to clarify, that event is not a part of NTU's Welcome Week. This is a ticketed event that is hosted by Rock City in Nottingham.

More information about NTU's Welcome Week will be coming soon, If you have any questions about it just let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

I'm not sure why the moderator moved it to NTU because I knew it wasn't an official NTU event, very odd....
I went to that freshers event this year at Rock City. It was an okay night but not worth the money at all!

- Cam
Reply 5
Hi ayarriba,

Thanks,

Ellen

When is fresher week start and when does ntu welcome start as I have only been offered my place
Many thanks Kerrie x
Original post by Kesj99
When is fresher week start and when does ntu welcome start as I have only been offered my place
Many thanks Kerrie x

Hi Kesj99,

Congratulations on your offer!

Fresher Week/NTU Welcome Week begins on Friday 23 September 2016. That's when the majority of new students begin to move in and the events start to take place.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions just let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 7
Hi Kesj99,

Congratulations on your offer!

Fresher Week/NTU Welcome Week begins on Friday 23 September 2016. That's when the majority of new students begin to move in and the events start to take place.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions just let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

Thanks how much is drinks and stuff at the bar on site and also would I know more when I go down before hand x
Original post by Kesj99
Thanks how much is drinks and stuff at the bar on site and also would I know more when I go down before hand x

Hi Kesj99,

Drinks at the Students' Union are really cheap! You can get a cocktail jugs for around £6.50/£7.00 (which is around 2/3 glasses) or a double vodka redbull for £3.50 (I know this is discounted at some of the club night events). I'll leave you a list of the drinks menu below:

Students' Union Drinks Menu

You will get more information on Welcome Week as it gets closer (most likely after results day). If you want to keep up-to-date I would recommend regularly looking at these pages:

www.ntu.ac.uk/welcomeweek

Nottingham Trent University Freshers

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending