The Student Room Group

New British Flag

Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave, the UK is finished.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstresss

No it isn't lol calm your sh*t
Original post by SteveDogg23
No it isn't lol calm your sh*t

Northern Ireland and Scotland will leave, there's no question about it. At which point we will be reduced to Little England with 1/10th of our original global influence, all for some petty democracy and sovreignty.
Northern Ireland and Scotland will leave, there's no question about it. At which point we will be reduced to Little England with 1/10th of our original global influence, all for some petty democracy and sovreignty.

Are you certain about that? As in, like everyone was saying Remain would win.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

This is certain, Nicola Sturgeon WILL push for another referendum. That is a fact.
This is certain, Nicola Sturgeon WILL push for another referendum. That is a fact.

I think the main reason as to why she could be doing it is because she campaigned so hard for Scottish Independence and was furious that it didn't pay off and is seeing Brexit as a chance to make the hard work pay off again.

So she's a sore loser basically.
Reply 6
Personally I'll be voting for Scottish independence this time around. Sooner out the UK but in the EU than out out the EU but in the UK.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I think the main reason as to why she could be doing it is because she campaigned so hard for Scottish Independence and was furious that it didn't pay off and is seeing Brexit as a chance to make the hard work pay off again.

So she's a sore loser basically.

Doesn't matter, call her what you want, but you are responsible for the oncoming gutting of the United Kingdom.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Scotland won't stand for this - This would mean forcing them - even though they voted to remain - to leave with us. The fact that the majority of Scotland wants to stay in the EU and they're still being forced to leave will make the second Scottish referendum very likely, in fact it will help gain support for the Scottish referendum as more people will want Scotland to leave, because:

1) They want to stay in the EU.
2) They'll be pissed at the idea of the UK making a decision for them as a nation.
I'm not sure after today I shouldn't be predicting anything.

But, on BBC news they've showed that support for the EU has, opposite to England has increased since 1975
Doesn't matter, call her what you want, but you are responsible for the oncoming gutting of the United Kingdom.

I didn't even vote dude... Only just turned of voting age at midnight.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I didn't even vote dude... Only just turned of voting age at midnight.

you supported leave, made the case constantly for more democracy and all that nonsense, you're still accountable for persuading some idiots to vote leave

The diagonal red lines are the cross of St Patrick, which represents Nothern Ireland. If they did leave, you'd just have the English flag, unless they decide to finally stick the Welsh dragon on there somewhere.
you supported leave, made the case constantly for more democracy and all that nonsense, you're still accountable for persuading some idiots to vote leave

Don't think I had that much persuasive power but cheers babe :wink: Cute to know you think I have influence.

If you think Northern Ireland will leave then you should remove the Northern Ireland part of the flag. Just have a St George's Cross(maybe with a dragon on it).

I beat you to it on another thread. I cry plagiarism :biggrin:
Original post by Edmund Monfort
What a naive and simplistic view that is. She is calling for another referendum not only because most Scottish voters chose Remain, but because every single Scottish region did too. It's no secret that Scotland has a massive issue with democracy in the UK and chances are that this is the final straw for them.

I agree whole-heartedly.

We don't need scotland
Original post by SteveDogg23
We don't need scotland

delusional
Christ you're an angry little man, aren't you?

Why don't you take a breather before you give yourself an ulcer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending