The Student Room Group

New UCAS account for reapplication

I am a student who applied to universities in 2023 and did not achieve one of the grades of my offer. I am reapplying via UCAS and would like to use my same personal statement, however, I don't want my application to be flagged for plagiarism if I make a new account and it does not recognise that it is me reapplying.

When you reapply to UCAS do we have to make a new account or can we start a new application from our previous account?

Thank you
Original post by Loreleicoyle
I am a student who applied to universities in 2023 and did not achieve one of the grades of my offer. I am reapplying via UCAS and would like to use my same personal statement, however, I don't want my application to be flagged for plagiarism if I make a new account and it does not recognise that it is me reapplying.

When you reapply to UCAS do we have to make a new account or can we start a new application from our previous account?

Thank you

You can log into your UCAS hub change your year of entry and start a new application.
Reply 2
Does this then mean I will have the same UCAS ID as the year previous?

Thank You
Original post by PQ
You can log into your UCAS hub change your year of entry and start a new application.
Original post by Loreleicoyle
Does this then mean I will have the same UCAS ID as the year previous?

Thank You

Yes. Doing it that way will ensure that UCAS won't flag it for plagiarism .
Reply 4
Thank you so much,

You have been very helpful.
Original post by Admit-One
Yes. Doing it that way will ensure that UCAS won't flag it for plagiarism .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending