The Student Room Group

YR11s!! What are you doing now your GCSEs are over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sapphire79
I'm going to do some volunteering (hopefully) and go on a clinical placement towards the end if get the place. Until then go on holiday, read, watch youtubers, go shopping, watch starwars and get excited to start sixth form :u:

That seems gr8! Hope you get the place :wink: most of your plans are indoors which is good considering there's no sun...ever :s:
Reply 81
same im going ncs but i think i regret it now cos its going to take up a long time

Im also doing a lot of work experience, may as well build my CV.

Binge watch loads of shows, currently its brooklyn nine nine, arrow, the walking dead and daredevil as well as movieeees
currently on my way to NCS 😝
Original post by datboii
same im going ncs but i think i regret it now cos its going to take up a long time

Im also doing a lot of work experience, may as well build my CV.

Binge watch loads of shows, currently its brooklyn nine nine, arrow, the walking dead and daredevil as well as movieeees

Original post by woodella00
currently on my way to NCS 😝

Enjoy ncs guys! That'll be me on monday :biggrin: yeah i agree it takes up a lot of time but it looks so fun! i watched this video on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5zzHg7cJ_A

lol enjoy the tv shows, i've watched so many episodes today :wink:
was prom good?
Wow that's a great thing to do :smile:
Literally nothing. I’m so bored, but I am revising for AS and I’m really interested in the subjects I’m doing! (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
I've started a levels and I did GCSEs a year early

But i dont get offered half the stuff u do

and it's still unbelieveably boring doing 4 a levels
(edited 7 years ago)
how has everyone's summer holiday gone?? :wink::p: :colone:
Reply 88
That awkward moment when you're year 10 and you are stupidly jealous because of the whole month extra time off 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by msj/rsj
That awkward moment when you're year 10 and you are stupidly jealous because of the whole month extra time off 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

it'll be you next year remember!
Going to kill myself because I apparently failed Math's after month's of dedication.

PS. This is half true.

Quick Reply

Latest