Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone around? :redface:

Boo
sleep deprived as well
Awww go to bed :hugs:
:lol:
not having the best thoughts/fantasies atm, managed to convince myself of things which may or may not be true but i cant tell anymore :redface:
@RobML,

Her Highness ( @ZuluK) has asked me to tell you to leave her alone. I would personally ignore that request. Enjoy :rofl:
Original post by mobbsy91
@RobML,

Her Highness ( @ZuluK) has asked me to tell you to leave her alone. I would personally ignore that request. Enjoy :rofl:

Omfg :colonhash:

Really! Really! Really! REALLY! Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can't believe it! The only thing you got right was "your highness" :colonhash:

Leave Rob Alone. :colonhash:
Aw damn! Yeah not the best solutions but it works! 8 years? Wow that's a long time. Has it gotten worse or is it the same?

I finally got 3 hours sleep after 2 nights of none :lol: soooo I feel fantastic after the sleep!!!

The thing is, after time even the things that work, slowly start to stop their effects. :redface:

Hope you got some sleep :h:
Is anyone around? :redface:

Sorry honey! I feel asleep at 3ish!

Did you get much sleep? And hope you're okay and no nightmares :redface:
Reply 2307
I can't go to sleep usually because I hate wasting such valuable time. I think it's a phobia of some sort :erm:
Aww im glad you finally got some sleep :hugs: and congratulations on the modship :colondollar:
Because i feel like thoughts such as those and internal images of what I would do to myself are probably best left in my head :redface: people would only fuss and bother me about it :redface:

Original post by ZuluK
Sorry honey! I feel asleep at 3ish!

Did you get much sleep? And hope you're okay and no nightmares :redface:

awww dw lovely :lovehug:
and yeh i did cos i didnt go in lol :redface: having trouble walking so took the day off
:hugs: how are u doing?
Aww im glad you finally got some sleep :hugs: and congratulations on the modship :colondollar:
Because i feel like thoughts such as those and internal images of what I would do to myself are probably best left in my head :redface: people would only fuss and bother me about it :redface:

awww dw lovely :lovehug:
and yeh i did cos i didnt go in lol :redface: having trouble walking so took the day off
:hugs: how are u doing?

Trouble walking? Why what's happened? And you're not okay soooo come on!! Talk to Zulu :lovehug:
Hi :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Trouble walking? Why what's happened? And you're not okay soooo come on!! Talk to Zulu :lovehug:

Cos i have no balance :redface:
Think it is an inner ear infection but trying to see ENT to get it sorted :/
and no not really :redface: just feel frustrated with how people are treating me recently and feel quite down but meh also feel like ppl are abandoning me and not keeping there word but whatever
how are you lovely you never say :cry2:
:security:
Idk if im allowed to say in case it breaks the rules but i wouldnt be alive in the paintings :redface:
and no not really :/ i sleep far too much truth be told cos im always tired and i've gotten into the habit of napping for like an hour at a time but that doesnt affect how i sleep at night.
The only thing that does are nightmares depending on how vivid they are but they tend to spoil the morning not my acc sleep if that makes sense :redface:
Original post by ZuluK

I see how it is then... :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK

Bye :h:

Mostly I control them as like a coping thing, to give control over a situation if ygm like i could if i wanted to type thing yknow :redface: although occasionally random images just do turn up in my mind or before i go to sleep like

Spoiler

and no not really, tsr is basically the extent of it :redface:
in what way could they be related?
Original post by mobbsy91
I see how it is then... :tongue:

How is it? :colondollar:
Original post by nucdev
Bye :h:

:colonhash: Everytime you're mean to me, just shows me how much you love me! So be mean to me, you're just boosting me who :colone:
Cos i have no balance :redface:
Think it is an inner ear infection but trying to see ENT to get it sorted :/
and no not really :redface: just feel frustrated with how people are treating me recently and feel quite down but meh also feel like ppl are abandoning me and not keeping there word but whatever
how are you lovely you never say :cry2:
:security:

Awww how are people treating you? You want me to sort them out? :angry:
Awwww yeah honey, hopefully ENT will sort it out! Are you going in tomorrow?
Original post by ZuluK
Awww how are people treating you? You want me to sort them out? :angry:
Awwww yeah honey, hopefully ENT will sort it out! Are you going in tomorrow?

Idk they are just patronising me and it is annoying :redface: :lol: tbh i would love it if a massive band of TSRians just showed up one day at my school and knocked them all out :rofl:
yeh hopefull :redface: and i hope so if i can get an appointment :/

Quick Reply

Latest