The Student Room Group

She never says yes to meeting up?

I'm confused with this girl, we've been talking for ages, I asked to meet her loads of times but always said she can't for one reason or another. Anyway eventually we met up, she asked me but it was with her friend, I've met her four more times but with her friend again. I've spent a couple of hours alone with her when her friend left us, we ended up kissing. She said she enjoyed it and since then she's been really flirty and talking sexual. Until a couple, of days when her replies seem to be less interacting, and you can see she's online but she doesn't reply. I then ask her out again as I have before and she's says she can't but gives an alternative for a week or so time, that she might be able to do. She does apologise and asks if I'm annoyed. She then tries really hard chatting to me, until eventually it does down again.
im confused, what should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm confused with this girl, we've been talking for ages, I asked to meet her loads of times but always said she can't for one reason or another. Anyway eventually we met up, she asked me but it was with her friend, I've met her four more times but with her friend again. I've spent a couple of hours alone with her when her friend left us, we ended up kissing. She said she enjoyed it and since then she's been really flirty and talking sexual. Until a couple, of days when her replies seem to be less interacting, and you can see she's online but she doesn't reply. I then ask her out again as I have before and she's says she can't but gives an alternative for a week or so time, that she might be able to do. She does apologise and asks if I'm annoyed. She then tries really hard chatting to me, until eventually it does down again.

Saying from personal experience in my relationship with my current partner we usually do this to each other just to test our commitment (basically we like playing hard to get)!
I'm not sure its the same situation as you though...have you asked her about this?
If I'm interested, I would make time to meet up. I think she's playing games/not interested
Really dont think its #2 and 95% #3.
She likes attention, shes probablt talking to plenty of others.
Reply 4
I'd look at the positive, she is interested. I'd roll with her being a bit difficult and see how it pans out/if it's worth putting up with and just try not to over analysis it for now
I do that all the time lol
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Anonymous;66622708"]I do that all the time lol[/QUOTE

Why though?
She's also started reading my messages then not replying for ages. I can see she read them.
This happened once before when she disappeared for like a week, replying after many hours with replys that didn't seem the same. She later told me that she'd been talking to another guy but she did t think they'd get on......
I also asked if she's ok, she said yes, and I said I hope I haven't said anything wrong.....she didn't answer that and just replied to my other part.
So confused!

She's a trick and you're just a hobby.
Reply 8
Is she a catfish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
She's a trick and you're just a hobby.

What does that mean?
Original post by Trill
Is she a catfish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've met her....
Reply 11
[QUOTE=Anonymous;66625176]I've met her....

Then she is just not into you
Playing hard to get mate....
Original post by ikhan94
Playing hard to get mate....

What should I do?
I have a feeling someone else has come along but I don't know obviously
She is probably not interested. Probably embarrassed by the kiss. Probably who knows...ask her straight if she likes you..? If my crush asked me out, I'd cancel all my plans to go out with them because it would be so exciting.
Reply 15
What should I do?
I have a feeling someone else has come along but I don't know obviously

Sack her off mate. Don't waste your time with petty games. If she likes you then she would've saved you all the hassle. There's plenty of other girls who won't mess you around. You're properly wasting your time and effort.*
clearly a catfish

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why though? So confused!

That's because you choose to be confused. She's not that bothered about you , but likes attention. Dont be a chump and let her string you along or enjoy being a doormat.
Update,
Ok she replied to my message and since then has been really quick replying apart from a few times where she 'reads' my messages then goes off line again?? She's not as flirty as before but she's been helping me with things and giving me advice, you wouldn't do that if you weren't a little interested?
She also apologises for being funny with me, and I asked her out again, to which she said she can't, but apologies and did say I'm sorry She says no everytime i ask......she says she does want to meet up......
She's finished uni now and seems to have free time, so I don't know what to think now..
I must add she's admitting to worrying and she s a big overthinker...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending