The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of someone you've liked?

Any stories?
Told the guy I liked how I felt about him. He said he likes me as a friend, not in that way. I was so embarrassed; I was crying in my form room during morning registration :bawling:. What made it all the more worse was the fact that I sat right in front of him in our Chem class, and we had a lesson later that same day...
Reply 2
Original post by Crankyla
Told the guy I liked how I felt about him. He said he likes me as a friend, not in that way. I was so embarrassed; I was crying in my form room during morning registration :bawling:. What made it all the more worse was the fact that I sat right in front of him in our Chem class, and we had a lesson later that same day...

:frown:
Reply 3
Not really.

Haven't LIKED many people tbh.
Not many people have liked me and I never get the chance to get to know them, but nothing embarrasing, but sent them a kiss, lol. :smile:
Told them they were beautiful in a class.
Doesn't sound like a lot but i meant to say something more mild but my head was just filled with how beautiful she is so it just kind of blirted out lol :redface:
Back in year 7 (when I was very naive and stupid... Oh wait I still am ) I liked a girl so everytime she was around I would act real cool *sigh. So once we had an assembly and she sat next to me. Now I have a cold and kept on sneezing so I tried to create less noise by sneezing through my nose, when I sneezed the 4th time my snot was hanging from my nose and I didn't have a tissue so she turns around and sees me, she hands me a tissue and smiles.
Original post by Raizelcadres
Back in year 7 (when I was very naive and stupid... Oh wait I still am ) I liked a girl so everytime she was around I would act real cool *sigh. So once we had an assembly and she sat next to me. Now I have a cold and kept on sneezing so I tried to create less noise by sneezing through my nose, when I sneezed the 4th time my snot was hanging from my nose and I didn't have a tissue so she turns around and sees me, she hands me a tissue and smiles.

In year 4, the whole class was sitting around in a circle discussing serious life issues. The class suddenly went silent, I tried to hold in my fart but instead, I farted loudly and the class laughed and my crush was sitting right next to me.

Like an idiot I tried to justify it, and instead told everyone to leave me alone coz I went to the Ice cream factory the day before.... *facepalm*

Was so embarrassed. Everyone, even the teacher was laughing, I put my head in my hands. Crush ended up rubbing my back though so not all bad :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I was walking when I tripped over my boots and my skirt rose so high as a result that everyone could see my underwear I not only embarrassed myself in front of my crush but also all the other people in the hall way, the worst thing was he helped me up and I was casually trying to pull my skirt down and created a ladder in my tights.
Accidentally emailing him the video for staying alive.
Just making many mistakes
Chickening out right in front of them
Falling over in front of them
Messing up my words
Getting abuse hurled at me (from others and then my crush stood up for me)
They were all different crushes btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending