The Student Room Group

boyfriend had a threesome

Okay so my boyfriend told me that he has had a threesome (prior to meeting me) he had one with his flatmate... When I asked him who the girl was he just said no one special and wouldn't say who, do you think this means I know her? It's really getting to me when I know it shouldn't as I wasn't with him.
Then forget about it, thinking about it will drive you crazy. And even if you do find out who the other girl was I doubt you would feel any better.
So long as he's faithful to you, why do you care?
Reply 3
What he did in the past before he met you is none of your concern as long as he is faithful to you and is clear of any STIs. It would probably annoy me too a little wondering if I knew them or not but at the end of the day, his past sexual experiences don't matter, only your current relationship does.
My man. Well done. Now you're one step closer to my level. :congrats::yep:
Hmmm.
Think about him.

Was it a strange one off?
Why does he like talking about it? (or did you force him to tell you).

I think I would not want someone who had done that. :yucky::lolwut:
For lots of reasons.

But...
it's your decision.
Original post by dancing sloth
Hmmm.
Think about him.

Was it a strange one off?
Why does he like talking about it? (or did you force him to tell you).

I think I would not want someone who had done that. :yucky::lolwut:
For lots of reasons.

But...
it's your decision.

If he's bragging about it, it's very unkind to his current girl because he's obviously trying to make her feel insecure, but I do find it pathetic that you wouldn't want a man who has done that, for no reason in particular.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so my boyfriend told me that he has had a threesome (prior to meeting me) he had one with his flatmate... When I asked him who the girl was he just said no one special and wouldn't say who, do you think this means I know her? It's really getting to me when I know it shouldn't as I wasn't with him.

Crazy thoughts from you.
He had a threesome, so what? Maube if it was mmm, then that would raise an eyebrow.

Quite why you should be bothered when he wasnt with you is mystifying. Has he questioned you about what you were up to before you met him?
What the above poster said. It's in the past. Finding out who it was, where it was, how it was etc etc...are all questions which you don't need to know the answers to right now.
Original post by stargirl63
What the above poster said. It's in the past. Finding out who it was, where it was, how it was etc etc...are all questions which you don't need to know the answers to right now.

I've said it before, only on TSR do you find people who are this obsessed with policing their partner's past lives.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
I've said it before, only on TSR do you find people who are this obsessed with policing their partner's past lives.

Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do people even wind up in these situations? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending