The Student Room Group

Life of a guy military

Is there any that can talk about life of military? For instance: the distance from your
city and your partner and your family, how long time?
Is it possible to overcome whole things at the 18 years?
What are you receives in exchange ?
So, I am an student and I will to decide if to take the road of university or carrier military. I hope that answers me as soon as possible , VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME !
Reply 1
Those things will all vary country to country and service to service, it's broadly impossible to answer succinctly.

I'm guessing you're not British?
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
Those things will all vary country to country and service to service, it's broadly impossible to answer succinctly.

Yes
Reply 3
Original post by Drewski

Yes
Original post by Drewski

Yes
Nowadays there is lots of information available online. Do some research.

Where are you from?
Reply 6
Original post by Duncan2012
Nowadays there is lots of information available online. Do some research.

Where are you from?

I'm from Italy
Reply 7
Original post by Giummi
Yes

Then go to the websites for the military in your country and find out the answers, we won't be able to help you here.
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
Then go to the websites for the military in your country and find out the answers, we won't be able to help you here.

Ok , thank you... you are very kind. I hoped that in this platform other information or testimonials of the life of military. I just visited my websites my country.
Reply 9
Original post by Giummi
Ok , thank you... you are very kind. I hoped that in this platform other information or testimonials of the life of military. I just visited my websites my country.

I could tell you all about the life of a guy in the RAF, but there's no point as you can't join the RAF and the life in the RAF would be nothing like the life in the Italian air force.

Sorry, but you won't find the answers to your questions here, you need answers from the Italian military.
Reply 10
Original post by Drewski
I could tell you all about the life of a guy in the RAF, but there's no point as you can't join the RAF and the life in the RAF would be nothing like the life in the Italian air force.

Sorry, but you won't find the answers to your questions here, you need answers from the Italian military.

Okk but I don't see nothing of evil to do the questions of this type although I am Italy because I think that the answers can be important also the confrontation with the Italin force
Original post by ChiefRoadMan
Yes

Are you the OP? You got two user accounts here?

Quick Reply

Latest