The Student Room Group

Can I get into universities with 2 A2 and 1 AS?

Long story short, I buggered up in my AS, big time, and I've been told I can do 2 A2 and 1 AS. The 2 A2 I would do would be Computer Science and Biology, and the AS I would most likely have as a light subject, or something to compliment the two, except for Chemistry or Maths, as those were the 2 other AS that I bummed out of.

Would I still be able to get into universities such as Edge Hill, and Lancaster, with the 2 A2 and 1 AS combo?

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by FreddoFoo
Long story short, I buggered up in my AS, big time, and I've been told I can do 2 A2 and 1 AS. The 2 A2 I would do would be Computer Science and Biology, and the AS I would most likely have as a light subject, or something to compliment the two, except for Chemistry or Maths, as those were the 2 other AS that I bummed out of.

Would I still be able to get into universities such as Edge Hill, and Lancaster, with the 2 A2 and 1 AS combo?

Cheers
You'd have to check their entry requirements, which will vary according to the course and uni. Lancaster is a bit unlikely, broadly speaking, but there are likely to be more possibilities at Edge Hill. You could also look at degrees with a foundation year, as these will have lower entry requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending