The Student Room Group

Never done drugs

Scroll to see replies

I'm 17, never done drugs and never will. Don't see the appeal of it tbh.

I know so many 15/16 yr olds who does drugs because they think it's cool, in reality it's just kinda dumb
never do drugs, except if they're really good
/never do drugs, because that means that when you *do* do them, they will be waaay better than doing them all the time
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
You would think. It shocked me that they were talking about cocaine, lsd ,etc.

16 year olds are getting hold of LSD? This pisses me off, where's my LSD damn it.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
I was at a party and everyone was talking about the different drugs they have done and experiences, etc. I never realised how common it was as I have never done drugs, I go to parties and I drink but I have never even been asked if I wanted to try any? I have no interest in doing drugs at all but is it really uncommon for a 16 year old to have never done any drugs?

M8 try being a pro like me;
Never smoked
Ditto
Never had alcohol or at least not be drunk/hangover.
Reply 24
It's really easy to get if you know where to look. And I mean the hard drugs too. I'm 20 and most I've tried is weed. I ain't taking drugs when I don't know what's in them and can easily kill me or get me addicted
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I'm 17, never done drugs and never will. Don't see the appeal of it tbh.

I know so many 15/16 yr olds who does drugs because they think it's cool, in reality it's just kinda dumb

Oi m8 drugs are well kewl
Join the drugside - we have spacecakes
Original post by sleepysnooze
never do drugs, except if they're really good
/never do drugs, because that means that when you *do* do them, they will be waaay better than doing them all the time

You forgot to say giggity. :colonhash:
at 16 I'd smoked pot- twice
but many more had done far harder stuff (LSD, ketamine, cocaine, crack, heroin)
and the only other deviation to date
was cocaine but that was once and it was offered it for free (it was awful don't do it)
Reply 28
It's so easy to get anything you want tho, if you know where to look :biggrin: you could get LSD delivered to your door :biggrin: it's just not a good idea to do drugs. I'd say maybe weed at most.
Am I the only one who's surprised that 16 year old kids are doing drugs (presumably more than just weed, anyway)?!

I was, in a way, surrounded by drug use at university. I've still never taken anything* but have been offered it. I don't think that peer pressure for drugs really exists among university students as a) we're all adults who understand that people can make decisions on their own and b) they're expensive so people are less inclined to give them away.

*an exception is drinking coca tea and eating coca sweets in Peru. It's totally legal there and the amount of cocaine I ingested over the course of a week and a half was probably less than a hit of cocaine that people might snort in one go. I assume.
I didn't know many people who'd done anything more than weed at 16 but at uni loads of people had done drugs. I'm 20 and have never done drugs and really have no desire to so I wouldn't worry about it. You'll find most people (at uni anyway) only do drugs so they can boast about having done them, like the popular drug at the moment is ket, wtf is the point of that it pretty much just turns you into a zombie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending