The Student Room Group

Resitting yr 13

Im resitting yr 13, how do i edit this on Student finance? & what do i edit?
You'll need to cancel your application and reapply next year
Original post by Jackieox
You'll need to cancel your application and reapply next year

don't listen to this person you most likely don't need to cancel your application

plus cancelling your application means you can't usually apply for that academic year again until it's deleted which would mean phoning up and getting it deleted - there's a much faster way to change your info*

** If you have created your application and it's put you in the next year and your wanting to repeat your previous year, all you need to do is the following:

1. Login to your online student finance account
2, under your application (square box around it) under the university name click CHANGE APPLICATION
3. Click the university and course section
4. If it asks you to complete a form then that is a change of circumstance form and you won't be able to amend your details online, if you can do it online then great - just change the bits you want and it will automatically get re assessed *
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by murpo
don't listen to this person you most likely don't need to cancel your application

plus cancelling your application means you can't usually apply for that academic year again until it's deleted which would mean phoning up and getting it deleted - there's a much faster way to change your info*

** If you have created your application and it's put you in the next year and your wanting to repeat your previous year, all you need to do is the following:

2, under your application (square box around it) under the university name click CHANGE APPLICATION
4. If it asks you to complete a form then that is a change of circumstance form and you won't be able to amend your details online, if you can do it online then great - just change the bits you want and it will automatically get re assessed *

Ive cancelled it now:/ but i can ring SF? The thing is im not applying at all this year tbh and will apply again next year now!
Original post by murpo

Did you even read it? They're resitting year 13 and not going to uni.. they're not applying for this academic year..
Original post by English-help
Ive cancelled it now:/ but i can ring SF? The thing is im not applying at all this year tbh and will apply again next year now!

Original post by Jackieox
Did you even read it? They're resitting year 13 and not going to uni.. they're not applying for this academic year..

Year 13 as in repeating a college year ? My apologies, I thought you meant resitting your university year. I have not been a student for over 4 years, so the year confused me. Sorry Jackieox

Now it's still best to get the application deleted not just cancelled so still phone up.*

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending