The Student Room Group

Should I keep my A Level books?

The A Levels I studied were Geography, History and Gov't & Politics and I'm going to start studying Geography, Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway in September.

I was just wondering whether it would be useful to retain some of A Level books incase I need them or should I get rid of them and move forwards and rely on new university material?
Keep them. It makes no sense to throw them away if there's a small chance they could be useful.
Original post by kerrcurr
The A Levels I studied were Geography, History and Gov't & Politics and I'm going to start studying Geography, Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway in September.

I was just wondering whether it would be useful to retain some of A Level books incase I need them or should I get rid of them and move forwards and rely on new university material?

Definitely keep them! They might come in useful and it's always good to have something at a more basic level to help remind you of things that you should know but can't recall.
Original post by kerrcurr

Hello :smile:

I'd say it's up to you. If you think they could be beneficial to you and your course at university, then there is no harm keeping them as they may help you in assignments etc. However, if you did want to get rid of them, sell them to the year below, it can't hurt but it's up to you.

Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending