The Student Room Group

How Autistic are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 361
19 :smile:
32 lmao
Original post by Foo.mp3
Following on from How Narcissistic are YOU?, do you sometimes find yourself wondering: 'Am I a little autistic'? :teeth:

Autistic: characterised by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts

If you're unsure, perhaps try this short Autism / Asperger's Quiz. Having done so, please select the appropriate poll option as per your score:

NOT autistic: 0-29

POSSIBLY autistic: 30-33

LIKELY autistic: 34+

Feel free to post your score in the thread of course, and comment on how this differs from your expectations, if at all (mine didn’t)! :u:

I got 20 :smile:
For goodness sake autism isn't some kind of personality type, these quizzes to determine your level of autism make a mockery out of individuals who have the ACTUAL condition
Original post by Pinkberry_y
For goodness sake autism isn't some kind of personality type, these quizzes to determine your level of autism make a mockery out of individuals who have the ACTUAL condition

Never thought of it that way but you're right, this is sad.
29 - No autistic 👍🏼 just about lol 🙊
20 - Not Autistic :yy:
16. Probably normal if not above average unless you're on a site full of autists like this one. Btw looking at the post data the slightly agree/disagree options are redundant and have no affect on the score.
Interesting text today, I mentioned before about the (lack of) support from my therapist. I got a message asking for a females name saying I missed my appoinment at 3pm, I did have a college support appointment booked for 3pm that I cancelled so I assumed they just got name wrong so replied "Is that the college support service" and got a text back saying "no its XX your therapist" so I ignored it and shortly after a response of "you haven't responded are you ok"

One she screwed up with wrong number as I could of been anybody but two, when I saw her for my appointment she came across as not bothered and said she couldn't give me any help and she knew I have been going through years of pain and finally asking for help.
Original post by el0hssa
16. Probably normal if not above average unless you're on a site full of autists like this one. Btw looking at the post data the slightly agree/disagree options are redundant and have no affect on the score.

The term autist is offensive as its almost always used in a negative way.
I gave up, the questions was to complicated. so I scored 0.
I scored 6. :beard:
Got 20 this time. Had over 40 once. Very mood dependent test..
I got 19. As someone who had Aspergers when I was younger (but improved dramatically, much to the experts' disbelief), this is very encouraging! :smile: Just so you guys could have a success story once in a while...

Spoiler

Going to rant here as I want it to be seen. I don't want to start a thread on MH and have it get delayed by admin.
Clearly only the only thing you need to be in the spectrum is this:
An intentional or subconscious desire to avoid events that involve other people, through disruptive or other means, especially at a young age.
if it is easy for a child to learn not to have certain behaviours or actions, then he or she is not in the spectrum. Otherwise that desire is set in stone; his (more likely to be a he anyway) social age never grows and he can never be taught any other social techniques that come easily to 99% of humans. So the NAS and other well - intentioned charities are just wasting their time really; making people aware of autism only increases the stigma against the autistic, no one is willing to accommodate them because of that inherent desire to avoid which is detrimental to society. And they'll never be able to take charge of their own lives because of that.
This seems quite accurate, I got a score of 49 and I was diagnosed with Autism when I was 6-7 years old :smile:
25 this time, last couple of scores have been decidedly non-autistic. A year ago it was like 40 lol.
I got 43... Interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest