The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a D-cup! Oh wait, I'm a guy. I don't wear bras. I don't even know why I'm on this thread. Bye!
36C. I don't look at them and think wow but at the same time I don't really give a ****. They don't define me as a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
~36E. But they get even bigger around my period, which often gives me back pain. :frown:
Original post by thekingnz
Why Do they laugh do they think your smaller than a 34E

No...because I was a 32GG. Anyway, tape measure doesn't work. Get fitted properly my bra wearing people.
Have you stopped growing now

I think they have gotten slightly bigger but I'm due to be measured because last time was about 7 months ago… hopefully they've not grown a whole cup size…:/ the thing it though they don't look that big so people are always surprised when i tell them but yeah i hide them well haha!

do that make your Bust measure around 38inches then?

No about 34/36 inches I'm like in-between haha...
Original post by Elastichedgehog
The biggest.

I was very drunk when I typed this. Idk why I always come on this damned website after I've been drinking.
44G
Original post by helalaxo
44G

Are you having us on with your 44Gs
Does that make your Bust Measure around 51inches?
I have UNEVEN BREASTS. which make me feel SELF CONSCIOUS

I don't know what type of bras to get, perhaps the ones that accommodate my larger boobs.
Original post by Anonymous

I don't know what type of bras to get, perhaps the ones that accommodate my larger boobs.

Make your own bra out of two different sized*ones. No real difficulty with that surely?
48 GGG

Every girl has one breast bigger than the other is natural just some go unnoticed. So don't worry about it!
Original post by NafNaf39
48 GGG

Being a size 48 GGG does that make your bust measure around 58inches?
~36E. But they get even bigger around my period, which often gives me back pain. :frown:

Sounds great from a Male point of view lol
Original post by NafNaf39
48 GGG

May I ask does that make your bust measure around 57inches?
I get asked that more than my name. Should get it tattooed on me. 32dd/e.
Original post by lamaragymnast
I get asked that more than my name. Should get it tattooed on me. 32dd/e.

For someone who flips and spins and stands upside down for fun, I wonder if that's good or bad
Original post by shawn_o1
For someone who flips and spins and stands upside down for fun, I wonder if that's good or bad

Takes 3 bras, strapping and holding my breath at the right times.
28DD. I used to be insecure but after enough men told me they were "perfect" I've started believing they must be at least kind of alright haha. Getting properly measured and advised on which styles worked best with my asymmetrical chest also helped a lot in boosting confidence. The bras I previously wore just made them look ugh. Also, dropping the cash for good quality pretty ones definitely makes you feel good. Huge confidence boost even if no one else can see what is under your clothes!
38B. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending