The Student Room Group

this girl I like, does she like my friend

She has thrown a few signs at me, but im beginning to think that she likes my friend.

1. she asked where my friend was when we were walking home
2. she said ive got him on instgram, dont know why.

I may be over analysing here but in my head I feel she does.

However I once left them in a room, and she went to the other side, when I came back she came back to the table.

I think its just me being a little insecure
Original post by Anonymous
She has thrown a few signs at me, but im beginning to think that she likes my friend.

1. she asked where my friend was when we were walking home
2. she said ive got him on instgram, dont know why.

I may be over analysing here but in my head I feel she does.

However I once left them in a room, and she went to the other side, when I came back she came back to the table.

I think its just me being a little insecure

If you think she like you then I wouldn't worry about it too much she may just be trying to get to know your friend so that they are friends. If she is giving you some signs then she probably likes you, not your friend. She may have asked u where he was because she needed to ask him a question or is just curious. As hard as it is try not to stress too much about the things like that
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If you think she like you then I wouldn't worry about it too much she may just be trying to get to know your friend so that they are friends. If she is giving you some signs then she probably likes you, not your friend. She may have asked u where he was because she needed to ask him a question or is just curious. As hard as it is try not to stress too much about the things like that

ive not spent much one and one time with her, just walking to uni and back sometimes as we live on the same road kind of. but like you say I dont need to worry about things like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending