The Student Room Group

Anyone finding UCAS track being down annoying?

so as anyone who's checked knows. until (essentially) monday UCAS track is down.
I got an e-mail saying a change has been made to my application (someones accepted or rejected).... but i cant see who it is!!! or which one out of yes or no ;(

Anyone else annoyed or is it just me being me again...
Original post by Toasticide
so as anyone who's checked knows. until (essentially) monday UCAS track is down.
I got an e-mail saying a change has been made to my application (someones accepted or rejected).... but i cant see who it is!!! or which one out of yes or no ;(

If the phone lines open they can tell you over the phone :smile:
Reply 2
ah thanks for the advice :smile:
Just to let you guys know you will be able to log in to Track from 12:00 on Sunday 06 Nov 2016 (Today) now.
Original post by Toasticide

Meh hahahaha annoyed but it gives me more time to do homework rather than refreshing my email and track :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Meh hahahaha annoyed but it gives me more time to do homework rather than refreshing my email and track :tongue:

It's back up and nothing has changed for me, despite emails telling me otherwise. What is going on haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The prize winner
It's back up and nothing has changed for me, despite emails telling me otherwise. What is going on haha

:rofl: hahaha I never got any updates from unis or from track so idk :tongue: but I guess no news is good news
Reply 7
Rather funny actually. That change i got through e mail was purely the offer i already got, the automated e mail service was bad at the time and i got the confirmation late, whoops :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending