The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

university of Surrey foundation year????

is there anyone that has gotten into a foundation year at Surrey (or at any uni)? what were your grades? how did you find the year???

I know I won't have enough qualifications for a degree so I've already sent off my UCAS with mostly integrated foundation years for marketing at some low ranked unis. but now I think maybe I should've applied to one of the better ones and as Surrey is one of the best offering foundation year I might change my choice via UCAS track. I just don't know if they'll take me for their foundation year cause it says you need CCC. and i haven't even got 3 courses. I had the impression that foundation years were easy to get into.
Original post by '_'
is there anyone that has gotten into a foundation year at Surrey (or at any uni)? what were your grades? how did you find the year???

I know I won't have enough qualifications for a degree so I've already sent off my UCAS with mostly integrated foundation years for marketing at some low ranked unis. but now I think maybe I should've applied to one of the better ones and as Surrey is one of the best offering foundation year I might change my choice via UCAS track. I just don't know if they'll take me for their foundation year cause it says you need CCC. and i haven't even got 3 courses. I had the impression that foundation years were easy to get into.

In most cases I suggest students should avoid foundation years and resit A levels or do additional level 3.
Foundations use up valuable finance and they are expensive. They can cause difficulties later on down the line.
Access course is cheaper and will give you more options if done properly.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by '_'

Hi there,

You'll find lots of information about our foundation year courses including grades here and information about fees and funding: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/foundation-courses
Normally you need CCD at A Level but take a look at the courses you are interested in in case this is different. You'll also find details on there of staff you can email with any further questions. :smile:

Thanks,
Rosie
Reply 3
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi there,

You'll find lots of information about our foundation year courses including grades here and information about fees and funding: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/foundation-courses
Normally you need CCD at A Level but take a look at the courses you are interested in in case this is different. You'll also find details on there of staff you can email with any further questions. :smile:

Thanks,
Rosie

please help me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending