The Student Room Group

How many of you males are attracted or find quiet/shy girls attractive?

Introverted females I mean. Are they easy to approach?

Scroll to see replies

I hear tales that quiet girls, secretly have the kinkiest and dirtiest minds.

So my answer is yes.
Reply 2
If she's physically attractive then yeah, I'd feel attractive to her as physical does play play a part. But, with most people, they start to become more open when you get to know then more. In a few months, that 'shy' girl may become crazy when she's with you. But I'd prefer a good looking, loyal, honest and funny girl. Why girls are usually honest and loyal, and good looks depend. But you never know with girls. I'm taking a number 2 right now so sorry if I sound a bit random
*Raises hand*
Me! :smile: #Moooose
chaque trou c'est un but

:pierre:
I like quiet girls there alway so cute.
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Me! :smile: #Moooose

:hide:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hide:

Spoiler

ily :lovie:
They have their moments. Harder to approach. In a way yes, becayse they are more unknown territory. They are less likely to deal well with social situations. I quite like finding out about people, so Im always more hopeful of stuff to learn about them. Slight advantage becayse by being less loud, then I find it less hardgoing.
Ya sure I can be attracted to them.

Nobody's easy to approach
Original post by the bear
chaque trou c'est un but

:pierre:

chaque :pierre: est meilleur que le dernier :mmm:

Original post by OvergrownMoose
ily :lovie:

ly2 :lovehug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
chaque :pierre: est meilleur que le dernier :mmm:

ly2 :lovehug:

vous avez besoin de :spank:
Original post by the bear
vous avez besoin de :spank:

bah je peux le prendre :colone:
Reply 14
If there's no hidden feistiness/adventurousness then not particularly. I wouldn't want to date a total square.
it's pretty much impossible to approach a girl who's standing in a circle of friends
so if she's on her own and I'm attracted to her then I'll give her a go, procided I've got enough CH3-OH in me
Reply 16
Original post by sleepysnooze
it's pretty much impossible to approach a girl who's standing in a circle of friends
so if she's on her own and I'm attracted to her then I'll give her a go, procided I've got enough CH3-OH in me

CH3-OH is extremely toxic, I believe you mean CH3CH2-OH :wink:
Original post by z33
CH3-OH is extremely toxic, I believe you mean CH3CH2-OH :wink:

oops - yes, I didn't mean methanol(?) I meant ethanol (which, from there, I just mean alcohol) :lol: it's been 6 years since chemistry AS for me and even then I never got good grades
I would describe myself as someone , who is quiet and introverted so I imagine i would get along with someone of the same personality trait.

The only problem that I have is finding them as I don't go to university.
Reply 19
Original post by sleepysnooze
oops - yes, I didn't mean methanol(?) I meant ethanol (which, from there, I just mean alcohol) :lol: it's been 6 years since chemistry AS for me and even then I never got good grades

yup methanol - causes blindness, coma and even death in humans
ethanol is 'drinking alcohol' :tongue:
das aightttttt youre excused xP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending