The Student Room Group

19 and never had a boyfriend before

I'm now 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I'd say I'm at least an 8/10.

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly. The other week this boy asked me out in front of my friends, but he's ginger :biggrin:....I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I was thinking of using tinder, and dating sites, but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.

I was thinking of getting into football because I think that might increase my chances, and at least ugly boys stay away from football.

Any advice guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bait.
You threw your juice over him?! :damnmate:why?
Reply 3
Original post by qtπ
Bait.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. But ocay.

I was asking for advice because I'm a nice person so I expect people to be nice back.
Reply 4
Gonna need some proof of this 'atleast 8/10' face.
Reply 5
Because it was really embarrassing. It was in front of my friends, I don't know what gave him the idea I liked him. I don't go for ugly boys. at least the juice matched his hair :biggrin:
Original post by Verrine
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. But ocay.

I was asking for advice because I'm a nice person so I expect people to be nice back.

^^ doesn't go well with what is mentioned here:

Original post by Verrine
Because it was really embarrassing. It was in front of my friends, I don't know what gave him the idea I liked him. I don't go for ugly boys. at least the juice matched his hair :biggrin:

A bit contradictory don't ya think?
Reply 8
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.
Reply 9
obvious troll attempt 3/10
Original post by ANM775

[video="youtube;4QjXe07KAAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QjXe07KAAI[/video]
Original post by Verrine
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their (sic) ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.

Sorry, but that makes you ugly, at least on the inside.
Original post by Verrine
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.

That's such a sad outlook on life.
I'm not going to dignify your statement with an answer.

I'm sorry OP but I'm out. I feel as though you are just trolling.
Reply 13
Original post by ANM775

Why would I waste my time to troll on here :biggrin:

I came here asking for advice but now i know its useless as none of you have any idea.

google really is useless
The right person will come. Just give it time. I'm 19 too and only ever had one gf which was when I was 6.

Btw, maybe's you can't get a bf because of how you treat others. As an example, throwing your juice over a guy who asked you out. I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be with a girl who treats others with disrespect.
Original post by Verrine
Why would I waste my time to troll on here :biggrin:

I came here asking for advice but now i know its useless as none of you have any idea.

google really is useless

Serious advice: act like less of a ****.
Relationships are a waste of time and money get money
Reply 17
Original post by Vikingninja
Serious advice: act like less of a ****.

I'm not an ass. Even my friends said I'm one of the nicest person they know.

I guess some people can't handle a girl who knows what she wants from life.
Original post by Verrine
I'm not an ass. Even my friends said I'm one of the nicest person they know.

I guess some people can't handle a girl who knows what she wants from life.

ass isn't 4 letters long.
Original post by Verrine
I'm now 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I'd say I'm at least an 8/10.

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly. The other week this boy asked me out in front of my friends, but he's ginger :biggrin:....I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I was thinking of using tinder, and dating sites, but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.

I was thinking of getting into football because I think that might increase my chances, and at least ugly boys stay away from football.

Any advice guys?

I never had a gf before uni, from a guys perspective and this is true for you. Looks matter and if these are below average in terms of looks then cool but don't just aim for boys who are pretty are whatever they can be dicks, just like many hot girls i've been involved with. So basically looks ain't everything and to have a succesfull boyfriend girlfriend relationship you need everything else to go with the looks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending