The Student Room Group

Sent my application off ages ago

How come I sent my application off on the 21st October and am yet to hear anything other than acknowledgment emails?
Original post by 1lastchance
How come I sent my application off on the 21st October and am yet to hear anything other than acknowledgment emails?

They can take up until the first week of May if they wanted to,be prepared to be patient.
Reply 2
hi, just wondered what course you applied for and where because that effects how quickly offers come back
Am I possibly right in assuming you may have applied to Russel Group/really good/popular unis? If so, those ones take ages to reply because they have just crazy numbers of applicants. I think some unis also just wait until after Jan 15th when they've got all their applications before they reply to anyone.
I know it's a horrible wait though- but you're doing really well- I only sent my application off yesterday and already am worrying why I have no offers! XDDD
Where have you applied to and for what course?
Reply 4
Original post by kylslntr
hi, just wondered what course you applied for and where because that effects how quickly offers come back

Hi i applied for neuroscience at Kings, Leicester, keele, Exeter and Bristol. Didn't think neuroscience was that competitive. Maybe it's my choice of unis?
Reply 5
Original post by 1lastchance
Hi i applied for neuroscience at Kings, Leicester, keele, Exeter and Bristol. Didn't think neuroscience was that competitive. Maybe it's my choice of unis?

Yeah it probably is your choice of unis, I've been on quite a few UCAS threads these past few days especially then fast and slow senders one and I haven't really seen any of them appear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending