The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

No you still beautiful besides, there is something there! just not like that other girl around the way
Reply 241
I would not be disappointed if she was flat chested,I look at the other person as a whole,not just the chestIf she is happy with her chest then I am happy.
Flat chest r gay
I dated a flat chested woman for 5 years and one of my buddies once when shooting the **** with me intimated he liked that look soooooo.

Different strokes for different folks don't sweat it.
Wouldn't bother me at all as I prefer a nice bum over a huge pair of bewbs.

lol at people saying "face" though. The real question should be would you date a less than average looking chick if you clicked and she had an amazing personality.
Reply 245
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

Well by now you know from earlier responses that not all guys find a flat chest a turn-off.There's only a very small proportion of guys for whom a flat chest would be a deal-breaker.

There are some guys -- far more than you'd probably imagine -- who much prefer small breasts .Most guys prefer to see what's genuine, rather than a padded bra.

You've got nipples -- and they're a turn-on for most guys.

Remember you don't need to please every guy -- you only need one. And you've got a tremendous advantage in that you know that if a guy sees you as you really are, without any padding, and he's interested, then he's not interested just because of large breasts.
A big butt and flat chest just looks weird as hell to me. If she has a flat butt and flat chest it looks more normal but definitely isn't attractive.
You might find a guy who likes it but the vast majority don't, no matter what they tell you.
Reply 247
Personally, I don't have a preference (though I do like long legs). If they're physically healthy and work with what they have rather than trying to make up for what they don't have; it goes a long way. Since it's something that can't be fixed without surgery I wouldn't worry at all, it's a part of you so work with it! :biggrin:
There will be people with preferences to big breasts or small breasts but there will also be people who don't mind either. I haven't heard of many men being turned off or found somebody less attractive because they don't have a certain bra size... Personally, I think it's the same regarded men and penis size. The men worry about it more than the women do, although there will be exceptions. (:
(edited 7 years ago)
CWell im a bum and leg man so boobs dont bother me also i love ****ing doggy style so dont see the boobs anyway.
Be proud of what you have , i love flat chested girls in bikinis they look so sexy.
Hi. For me.the all important thing is my honesty on this subject matter. I absolutely adore and love flat chested girls.women 100%. These girls are the eopitome of sexual beauty. Im nuts about them. Big time. And im very serious about this.ok. i can give you 10.reasons why i love flats chested girls more. Especially 32a flat fu@#¥₩ hell fire. Omg.yes please. I think you get my idea. But yeah a lot of guys want the bigger busted girls and for some no preferance. I wish i was your fella.
You shouldnt be worried about your boob size everyone is different, and personally i dont really care about boobs that much ( I love big butts and i can not lie :smile:, and there are a lot of guys like me who also dont really care about boobs. But i dont recommend you over padding which makes ur boobs appear way more bigger because this can lead some men on and maybe disappoint them.
Flat chested girls are a preference so....:smile:
Reply 252
Depends on how hot you are really
Most people assume that a good bod or big tits or even good looks is what helps a person be 'hot'
but it actually isn't, its about the whole package. your confidence, the way you hold yourself, if you've got anything else to make up for areas that you lack in

for example some people might not be physically attractive therefore they work on making their body beautiful and that usually works for them. if the face is a 4 but the body is a solid 10 shes considered 'hot/bangable/attractive' etc
some guys are chubby or not so good looking but they're unbelievably funny or super confident or have the bad boy appeal and that usually works on women. I've seen short, average looking guys with no personality dating hot chicks simply because hes a bad ass who also has charm.
In the same way a woman might be as flat as an ironing board but that won't necessarily make her unattractive. for starters she might have a beautiful ass or long, supermodel legs. or a face like margot robbie.
i've seen and dated women who aren't very chesty but they still have the ability to turn men on. its all about how you carry yourself, how confident you are and most importantly - how sexy YOU think you are

we're men, at the end of the day, we mainly want a lot of sex with you. if you have the ability to convince us that you're the type that can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave then most guys will become obsessed with you.
No woman is genuinely flat chested, if they were probably the rest of their body would likely be similarly underdeveloped aswell. Very overrated though mammaries in comparison to the lower body areas which respond great to heavy squatting/deadlifting, although even a womans chest can benefit from doing bench.
Doesn't bother me. fat oversized boobs arnt any attractive.
Well being flat-chested is just unattractive to me, even if you have a nice booty. I understand that you feel insecure about it, it's an important womens feature. Im all about that booty but flat chested is still meh. Id like atleast full B cups in a woman. Try some pills that increases the size over time, but dont take in to much that they become to big.

I hadn't noticed that before I really like Keira knightly while I do like a nice pair of boobs (who dosn't) it wouldn't be a massive deal breaker for me particularly if the rest of the body is good and a nice face. If you feel self conchs about it you can always get implants...(waits for the feminists to flame me)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 257
I am flat as an ironboard, so I feel your pain

I use to be REALLY REALLY insecure about my flat chest. I even got teased at school for being flat; other girls were "developing" and my chest wasn't. As time went by, I learnt to embrace my flat chest. I don't care what people think about my flat chest.

I mean, my ex didn't care that I had a flat chest ^_^. It is all about your personality. If guys only love you for your appearance and for your chest, I say F**K them. Them people do not worth your precious time. Seriously.

There are advantages of having a flat chest, like running without your boobs jumping up and down :smile:
Original post by ßrutality
Well being flat-chested is just unattractive to me, even if you have a nice booty. I understand that you feel insecure about it, it's an important womens feature. Im all about that booty but flat chested is still meh. Id like atleast full B cups in a woman. Try some pills that increases the size over time, but dont take in to much that they become to big.

And what magic pills are these? If you mean the contraceptive pill then there's no guarantee your boobs will get bigger, and if they do it would mostly likely only be a slight increase.
To be brutally honest... I've been quite spoiled with my ex partners chests, generally around 32-34 D's. While I'm perfectly Happy with C and B cups (not 100% sure on the chest measurement) A's are less attractive.

That said, if I found someone attractive, their chest size is not going to change that. It's akin to if I find someone unattractive, their chest size is not going to make me like them. Also Shape>Size any day of the week.

In conclusion while I would find them less attractive, it wouldn't stop me finding that person attractive. Overall physique and confidence is what attracts me the most in terms of physicalities.

Obviously there is personality but that's a whole different kettle of fish.

Latest

Trending

Trending