Reply 20
Original post by Marzy-Sama
It's a dildo mate

yh i had a genuine feeling it would be something like that

i think i would like to get one too now

thanks guys
It's a dildo mate

Please don't give out the wrong information. A dildo and a vibrator can be two very different things.

Original post by 408655
yes :colondollar: :colondollar:

sorry i'm just curious

A vibrator is a device, used for sexual pleasure, which uses motors to generate vibrations which can be used to stimulate the clitoris or other sensitive areas.
Reply 22
Original post by 408655
can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual

You put it in a girl's p**sy and it gives them a niiiicceee feeling with very low effort. Great alternative to plastic dildos which take soooo much effort.
Original post by minimarshmallow
Customer service is brilliant as well, when an item arrived damaged they just sent another one out and didn't even need the one I had sending back. They even just show up as LH Trading on your bank statement, and nobody is going to know that's suspect unless they google it...

I'm pretty sure, under all circumstances, they do not want those being sent back!
Original post by 408655
yh i had a genuine feeling it would be something like that

i think i would like to get one too now

thanks guys

umm... ur welcum..?
Original post by Another
I'm pretty sure, under all circumstances, they do not want those being sent back!

I beg to differ, this is the one circumstance. It had arrived damaged and was still in the plastic wrapping but the inside of the battery compartment would have given me an electric shock if I'd tried to use it.
You could always just not order one. *shrugs* :h:

That is much less fun.

No shame in having one, but also not something to broadcast the exact one and when you use it etc.
Reply 27
Original post by DanE1998

A vibrator is a device, used for sexual pleasure, which uses motors to generate vibrations which can be used to stimulate the clitoris or other sensitive areas.

Original post by rapeking
You put it in a girl's p**sy and it gives them a niiiicceee feeling with very low effort. Great alternative to plastic dildos which take soooo much effort.

ohh i see :smile:

well i don't really feel sexually attracted to girls, but doesn't matter - thanks anyway
Original post by minimarshmallow
That is much less fun.

No shame in having one, but also not something to broadcast the exact one and when you use it etc.

umm...ok
Original post by 408655
ohh i see :smile:

well i don't really feel sexually attracted to girls, but doesn't matter - thanks anyway

If you are attracted to guys you can also buy anal toys
Reply 30
Original post by DanE1998
If you are attracted to guys you can also buy anal toys

sure :smile: unless if I'm a broke student, like I am now

so do you have a vibrator yourself?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 408655
sure :smile: unless if I'm a broke student, like I am now

so do you have a vibrator yourself?

LoveHoney is surprisingly reasonably priced!

Let's try to keep this thread away from specific and potentially explicit toy discussion please guys!
Yes, LoveHoney for their '12 months money back, no questions asked' returns policy if nothing else. Unless you're desperate to have one NOW, it's worth looking at their deal of the day (which typically has a 50% discount) until it's the sort of thing you are looking for.
Original post by TurtleFace92
I've literally just had this issue! I used Love Honey (found them via TSR funnily enough) and they're packaging is super discrete.

Was that the sex article? Pretty out there for TSR but quite interesting haha

You could always just not order one. *shrugs* :h:

:rolleyes:
Personally, LH all the way!
LoveHoney is really good. Very discrete packaging, and there's stuff for all budgets
Get the seller to put a label on the package saying for no one to open it except you because it's a Xmas pressie for someone in your house XD
Original post by Anonymous
Get the seller to put a label on the package saying for no one to open it except you because it's a Xmas pressie for someone in your house XD
All I want for Christmas is an or-gas-m, an or-ga-m, an or-gas-m :flute:

I bought one from Poundland once, just so I could say I had (and I was curious as to the quality :ninja: ). My girlfriend at the time and I were very surprised how good it was.
It's a dildo mate

Incorrect.

Original post by rapeking

Not all are for inserting into the female genitalia? For the most part they are used to stimulate the areas where there are a large amount of nerves, i.e. the clitoris and the frenulum

You can use them anywhere. You could even just use them as a massaging device for your back! :h:
Reply 39
Amazon let you leave stuff In a save place like the garage etc. Just set that, keep an eye on your phone for the notification then quietly take it.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending