The Student Room Group

Do you still think of your crush ?

Even though you know your wont be in a relationship ? I mean we used to talk like everyday and it was good flirting and everything. But slowly we drifted apart and I accept that.

We still talk like whenever we see each other, but I nor her make the effort we did before, now its just a friendship which is fine. I mean I dont flirt with her or text as much as we did.

But I still think about her, I wont text her or flirt with her as that just be stupid. But I still think about her.

Do you still thnk about your past crushes, Im not interested now, if I was I would still text her ect.
Nope
Yeah, sometimes I think about old crushes of mine. It's hard not to, especially if you still speak to them, but of course it's better to think about the future than imagining a different past.
Original post by S2M
I bet it's Justin Bieber.

And Adam Bartoshesky but he's taken
I wish I had a crush, I find it so hard to develop one.
Sometimes I look at people I was literally obsesssssed with and think .... ew wtf hah ! But every now and then, some pop up on Facebook and I just wonder why they never picked me ? :colone:
Reply 6
Original post by saraxh
And Adam Bartoshesky but he's taken

Oh I seriously thought you were about to say me. :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Even though you know your wont be in a relationship ? I mean we used to talk like everyday and it was good flirting and everything. But slowly we drifted apart and I accept that.

We still talk like whenever we see each other, but I nor her make the effort we did before, now its just a friendship which is fine. I mean I dont flirt with her or text as much as we did.

But I still think about her, I wont text her or flirt with her as that just be stupid. But I still think about her.

Do you still thnk about your past crushes, Im not interested now, if I was I would still text her ect.

Yup i do, every single day. Just that I can't meet her, we live in different countries. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Lavaridge
Yeah, sometimes I think about old crushes of mine. It's hard not to, especially if you still speak to them, but of course it's better to think about the future than imagining a different past.

Original post by Supernova91
Sometimes I look at people I was literally obsesssssed with and think .... ew wtf hah ! But every now and then, some pop up on Facebook and I just wonder why they never picked me ? :colone:

I am over her, I mean if I wasnt I would still text her and flirt with her but I dont. I am moving on.
Reply 9
I don't really have a crush anymore. I grew distant from my last one tbh.
What if you still spoke as friends would you think of them then ?
Yep confessed to mine so I think of him. Not sure whether I've been rejected but I guess not since he's acting normal, and teasing me about liking him.
No
I was checking Instagram yesterday and thought about checking his posts, but decided against it because I don't want to be reminded about how academically superior he is to me :colonhash:
I've accepted we won't be together so there's no point, we haven't spoke in a long time anyways.
I don't have one. :laugh:
I've stopped thinking about him so much now but he's still there in the back of my mind. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending