The Student Room Group

Build a wall on the Ireland - Northern Ireland border!

I will happily pay for this minor sized wall.

Scroll to see replies

Mr. Trump, How tall do you think the wall should be? and what should the wall be made of?
Original post by wolfmoon88
Mr. Trump, How tall do you think the wall should be? and what should the wall be made of?

10ft of the wall will be underground and 14ft above the surface The wall will be 12 inch thick. The wall will contain the latest censors / cameras to detect trespassers as well as barbed wiring on top. The wall will be made of Cement and coated in steel plating with a watchtower every 1000 meters.
Original post by President Elect
10ft of the wall will be underground and 14ft above the surface The wall will be 12 inch thick. The wall will contain the latest censors / cameras to detect trespassers as well as barbed wiring on top. The wall will be made of Cement and coated in steel plating with a watchtower every 1000 meters.

Where would the steel be made, Mr. Trump? and what vested interest do you have in helping build this wall on the NI and Ireland border? How would this wall be beneficial for the American People?
Where would the steel be made, Mr. Trump? and what vested interest do you have in helping build this wall on the NI and Ireland border? How would this wall be beneficial for the American People?

The Steel would me made in America. We will have such a high flow of the stuff it can sell real cheap. Believe me.

America has had a large influence of people from Ireland in the past and we understand they are a real problem to our nation. The wall will prevent the spread of the Irish and their IRA in to Europe.
Reply 5
This is so stupid....
The Steel would me made in America. We will have such a high flow of the stuff it can sell real cheap. Believe me.

America has had a large influence of people from Ireland in the past and we understand they are a real problem to our nation. The wall will prevent the spread of the Irish and their IRA in to Europe.

Where do you think these factories should be established in the United States?

If your primary goal is to prevent the spread of the Irish and their IRA into Europe, wouldn't building a wall on the Ross Europort (google this) be more beneficial rather than building it on the Northern Irish and Irish Border?
Where do you think these factories should be established in the United States?

If your primary goal is to prevent the spread of the Irish and their IRA into Europe, wouldn't building a wall on the Ross Europort (google this) be more beneficial rather than building it on the Northern Irish and Irish Border?

Most the factories will be located on the Rustbelt as I want to bring back jobs and opportunity to this part of the US.

Ireland is connected with Northern Ireland making it far easier to build an influence there rather than in mainland Europe. The solution for ports is to strip them of there supplies or for me to buy out the whole company and close it down. Believe me I could do this.
Reply 8
Make Northern Ireland great again!
Original post by L i b
Make Northern Ireland great again!

Ulster Says No

(when has Ulster ever said anything else)

Let Erin Remember

(when has Erin ever forgotten)
Reply 10
The wall will contain the latest censors

Is the wall U, PG, 12A or 18?
Original post by jneill
Is the wall U, PG, 12A or 18?

These are the latest censors

http://www.chch.ox.ac.uk/current-students/censors-office-and-tutors-office
If you want to create a load of explody Irish terrorists then sure, go ahead.
Is Ireland gonna pay for it?
Original post by Harold98
Is Ireland gonna pay for it?

Don't be stupid. Mexico is going to pay for it.
Reply 15
In related news: McGuinness has resigned.

#CashForAsh
Reply 16
Original post by jneill

#CashForAsh

Already have my N.I election goggles on. It has to be a cracker, it can't let me down. It's brilliant as well, because next week I am due to start my Northern and Southern Irish politics module :rofl:
Original post by jneill

#CashForAsh

Original post by Airmed
Already have my N.I election goggles on. It has to be a cracker, it can't let me down. It's brilliant as well, because next week I am due to start my Northern and Southern Irish politics module :rofl:

Actually pretty excited although idk what this is even about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither do I really! That's the problem being NornIrish but living on the mainland. :smile:

@Airmed, heck I don't even like tayto crisps any more. (Too salty.)
Reply 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

Martin has said bye bye because Arlene Foster, the First Minister, is refusing to stand down even temporarily while an investigation into the cash for ash (green heating scheme) scandal takes place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending