The Student Room Group

After retracting my penis PLEASE HELP

So, just recently I've learned that it's important to retract your foreskin and clean your penis.

I am 16 and just doing it for the first time. After doing it for a few times, I notice that my foreskin hurts after after pulling my foreskin back to normal.

It's feeling sensitive to anything. Please help! After a while, the pain subsides but is this normal?
I couldnt even properly pull mine back at all until I was about 18. Just keep pulling it back when you're in the shower and such and eventually it will sort itself out. If it doesnt you can always go to the doctor and get a steroid cream to help with stretching it.
Original post by Anonymous
I couldnt even properly pull mine back at all until I was about 18. Just keep pulling it back when you're in the shower and such and eventually it will sort itself out. If it doesnt you can always go to the doctor and get a steroid cream to help with stretching it.

I know but right after I make it go back to normal, my foreskin felt like it was stretched and in pain. Is it normal?
Reply 3
Original post by PleaseHelpAsap
So, just recently I've learned that it's important to retract your foreskin and clean your penis.

I am 16 and just doing it for the first time. After doing it for a few times, I notice that my foreskin hurts after after pulling my foreskin back to normal.

It's feeling sensitive to anything. Please help! After a while, the pain subsides but is this normal?

get circumcised, is my advice...
Original post by john2054
get circumcised, is my advice...

Is it normal for my foreskin to be hurting after I make it go to original? I'm quiet worried now.

I will get circumcised eventually.
I know but right after I make it go back to normal, my foreskin felt like it was stretched and in pain. Is it normal?

If it's being stretched it's going to hurt.
Original post by FranktheYank
If it's being stretched it's going to hurt.

It's because every time I retract my penis, after I make it go back to normal it feels like my foreskin is pulsating with pain. Hence, I tried to stretch it slightly.

But, is it normal for my foreskin to be hurting?
Reply 7
It's because every time I retract my penis, after I make it go back to normal it feels like my foreskin is pulsating with pain. Hence, I tried to stretch it slightly.

But, is it normal for my foreskin to be hurting?

No, you really should get it snipped ASAP!
Aside from the fact you've only just learned to clean your penis properly...

It's possible you may need to go see a doctor about this. The foreskin can tighten to the point where it can become very painful and restrict you from urinating.
Gotta keep clean for dem hoes doe, whatever it takes.
It only happens when I retract my penis? If not, nothing happens.
I was like 12
Original post by Twig legs
I was like 12

Is it normal for the foreskin to hurt?
Is it normal for the foreskin to hurt?

At first yeah, I even yanked it a bit hard and ripped the skin :lol:. Just do it slowly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending