The Student Room Group

Got 2 interviews but can't find my GCSE Certificate!!!!!!!!!!!

It says in my email from UCLAN and Edge Hill that I have got to bring my GCSE certificates as well as my current access to HE certificate

The issue is I can't find any of my GCSE's

and I won't complete my access course till May/June

However it says without these I cannot not progress to the interview.

I could get replacements or equivelant from edexcel but god knows how long it will take and if they don't arrive in time I am stuffed, it's only 14 days to my interview.

What should i do???????
Original post by twisted princess
It says in my email from UCLAN and Edge Hill that I have got to bring my GCSE certificates as well as my current access to HE certificate

The issue is I can't find any of my GCSE's

and I won't complete my access course till May/June

However it says without these I cannot not progress to the interview.

I could get replacements or equivelant from edexcel but god knows how long it will take and if they don't arrive in time I am stuffed, it's only 14 days to my interview.

What should i do???????

Contact both universities and explain the situation and order those certificates tommorow.
Reply 2
"If you fail to prepare then you must prepare to fail"
Original post by tuchaynz
"If you fail to prepare then you must prepare to fail"

I didn't fail to prepare I was just unaware. Don't assume you know everything.
Reply 4
Are you sure you ever had them? Our school prefer to keep them until the student finishes their A levels. (I find this downright patronising and will call them out on it soon)
Reply 5
Original post by twisted princess
I didn't fail to prepare I was just unaware. Don't assume you know everything.

That's ok, just contact your school and ask if you can buy new copies, or check if you've even collected them. When I finished my GCSE's, I had to collect them in November the same year.

No, I don't know everything, but before even applying for any sort of education one would make sure that they have prior qualifications and documents at hand, although it is not your fault and I do understand what it feels like.

I hope you find em'

:smile:
Reply 6
I'm in the same boat, I have an interview on 9th Feb at Edge hill, and 1st March at Cambridge. I have applied to WJEC for a copy of my certificates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending