The Student Room Group

can you 'unwithdraw' a choice?

Basically I withdrew my application because I was supposed to be leaving the UK and therefore wouldn't be studying here anymore, but a change in circumstances means that I will be here after all.

So the choices I've withdrawn from, can I change it for them to consider my application again?...or can I apply for those same courses again through clearing? :frown:

Thanks for any help guys!
Original post by Rossical
Basically I withdrew my application because I was supposed to be leaving the UK and therefore wouldn't be studying here anymore, but a change in circumstances means that I will be here after all.

So the choices I've withdrawn from, can I change it for them to consider my application again?...or can I apply for those same courses again through clearing? :frown:

Thanks for any help guys!

UCAS are able to reinstate applications, but you will then be *late*. You can't go into Clearing unless they do this as you can't have two UCAS apps in one cycle.

If you do go into Clearing, you'll only be able to apply to your original choices one at a time and only if they have spaces still.

I would phone UCAS tomorrow and ask about the reinstatement process - nothing to lose!
Hi basically I withdrew from this choice can I apply again and how please it's urgent thanks
Reply 3
Original post by azhar-1998
Hi basically I withdrew from this choice can I apply again and how please it's urgent thanks

Depends on when you withdrew from your choice but contact UCAS:

https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/contact-us
I withdrew today why is there a time limit ??
Reply 5
I withdrew today why is there a time limit ??

Well for one thing I don't know if this particular action can be reversed at all. So check with UCAS.

And other changes to your application can be made, but only within 14 days.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/track-your-application/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application
Omg I'm so relieved now cuz I read this article it said u can change the reply decision within 7 days of answering thank God
Reply 7
Omg I'm so relieved now cuz I read this article it said u can change the reply decision within 7 days of answering thank God

Where does it say you can cancel a withdrawal?
Reply 9
Reply 10

Hi, so did you call UCAS and what was the outcome?
They said we will change the reply to firm acceptance :smile:
Reply 12
They said we will change the reply to firm acceptance :smile:

Excellent :smile:
Haha thanks they said u can make any changes within 14 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending