The Student Room Group

How can I be sure my girlfriend is 100% girl?

Okay I'm not being shallow or anything but there are people who are born boy-girl or girl-boy. They are called intersex. Their parents will put them through surgery to perfect their genitalia and stuff so by the time they are adult they are either boy or girl.

Now I love my girlfriend obviously, but I have a feeling she might have been something else when she was a baby and as her boyfriend I think I'm obligated to know if my hunch is true or not.

So how do I get to the bottom of this mystery? Since I love her i would absolutely hate to ask her and find out she was born 100% girl so I'm need to play as carefully as i can.

Scroll to see replies

why would you have a doubt about that?
Ask her if she knows anyone like that and say you think its cool
Go down on her and have a look.
Ask her to explain the offside rule.

If she can't, you have nothing to worry about
Reply 5
First world problems there!

Split a condom before you use it and 9 months later you might get your answer :wink:
Worrying about dating an intersexual is like planning for what to do if you win the lottery. Yes, they exist but they're such a tiny amount of the population it's really unlikely that you'll ever meet one.
Explore....if there's no unexplainable bulge then your all good
Grab em by the pussy
If they have one
Original post by tengentoppa
Ask her to explain the offside rule.

If she can't, you have nothing to worry about

The offside rule (in football I assume) is pretty simple.... :confused:
(edited 7 years ago)
'I bet you were really cute as a baby, can I see your baby photo album?'
Original post by Sabertooth

Please don't encourage them Sabertooth XD
Original post by Sabertooth

It really isn't hahah
Well, I have a feeling we're about to know you're 100% idiot.

Why does it matter to you?
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Worrying about dating an intersexual is like planning for what to do if you win the lottery. Yes, they exist but they're such a tiny amount of the population it's really unlikely that you'll ever meet one.

I kinda feel my girlfriend and her mum has an inside story about her "brief" medical problems. Then there is also the case that she has shifted schools because of bullying. Apparently...

Original post by peanutbuttercup
'I bet you were really cute as a baby, can I see your baby photo album?'

um.... i'm pretty sure there wouldn't be naked pics and I'm into that kind of things...
Karyotype her from a hair taken from her pillow and live the weirdo stalker dream?
Original post by Little Toy Gun

Just yesterday in the Guardian:
According to the United Nations, up to 1.7% of the world’s population is born with intersex traits, a figure roughly equivalent to the number of people with red hair. Many keep their condition secret.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/24/model-hanne-gaby-odiele-reveals-she-is-intersex
Reply 17
Disagree with her. If you get an argument then you're fine.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cambio wechsel
Just yesterday in the Guardian:
According to the United Nations, up to 1.7% of the world’s population is born with intersex traits, a figure roughly equivalent to the number of people with red hair. Many keep their condition secret.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/24/model-hanne-gaby-odiele-reveals-she-is-intersex

**** this ****. Knowing my luck I'm probably doomed :frown:
What made you think that she could be a man?

Latest

Trending

Trending