The Student Room Group

is this bullying and can i get into trouble for it

Basically this girl at my school got punched by someone and then this girl told someone so I heard it so then I told someone that this girl got punched in the face and I said I heard it from the person I heard it from . I asked the person I told not to tell anyone and they said they won't but then you can't trust someone blindly so then I'm wondering if that person does tell someone and they say I told them then can I get into trouble or anything btw I heard it from someone and told someone else

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My head just exploded
:rofl: you think too much...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thomas-cowley
My head just exploded

Can I get into trouble for it and plus she might ask me for a fight
Reply 4
Original post by randomgirl995
Can I get into trouble for it and plus she might ask me for a fight

Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?
Original post by UWS
Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?

LISTEN to me basically she got punched and I told someone so can she tell the tacher I'm spreading gossip on her and also she might ask me for a fight for spreading this
Jesusss, you'll be lucky if you don't get expelled and end up in prison
and then she said...and then he said...and then we said....and then he said she said we said that he said....

:afraid:
Original post by Reality Check
and then she said...and then he said...and then we said....and then he said she said we said that he said....

:afraid:

can you answer ??? 😔
can you answer ??? 😔

Use punctuation and structure your sentences properly if you want an answer.
Reply 10
This is actually serious. You should really contact a solicitor for this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
can you answer ??? 😔

Sure, now I've deciphered it. Sounds like a mountain out of a molehill.
No you won't get into trouble and it is not bullying. Having said that however, if I was your English teacher I'd put you straight into detention for how poorly your post was written.
what a confusing post
Original post by Metal Gear
Use punctuation and structure your sentences properly if you want an answer.
BASICALLY. There is this girl at school who got punched in the face and then this girl came into my class before the teacher was there and told her friend .i overheard and told someone so then I told the person not to tell anyone but if they do and say that I told them then can I get into trouble at school and will she ask en for a fight because I told someone that she got punched in the face answer both
Original post by SophieSmall
No you won't get into trouble and it is not bullying. Having said that however, if I was your English teacher I'd put you straight into detention for how poorly your post was written.

well will that girl come ask me for a fight

How on earth am I supposed to know?

Why don't you focus on something less trivial and actually do something useful with your time?
Reply 17

Will she 1 V 1 you at Witton railway station?
read the posts above the second one that is on this thread makes more sense. Will I get into trouble and will she ask me for a fight or something
Original post by SophieSmall
How on earth am I supposed to know?

Why don't you focus on something less trivial and actually do something useful with your time?
will I get in
trouble though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending