The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier, English Degree? (2017 Applicants)

Hey

Has anyone else applied to the English course at Napier? I'm still waiting on hearing something back - anyone else getting in offers yet? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I applied for English aswell as journalism. I got my offer a week or so ago (conditional) ABBB. Quite surprised as my personal statement was completely based on journalism.
Original post by RobynEMcl
Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nope
Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JNU
Nope

Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only told me I would find out the date of my interview if I met minimum requirements in the written assessment
Reply 7
That's strange, you'd think they'd give you an answer either way rather than leave you hanging! That's what I hate about universities/colleges sometimes. :frown:
I've still not heard anything, getting anxious as I've had no answers for any of my choices except Strathclyde. Makes me nervous just waiting!
They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?
Reply 10
Original post by emmagangiel
Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?

Just journalism
Have either of you heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending