The Student Room Group

Have you ever been sexually harrassed in public?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dindu
damn wtf

sick, i know.
he tried it with my sister too but as we were both really young at the time and no one else was present as they had gone to the shop, no one believed us bar our mum
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
And they so cute :333 I grew up with one. Best babysitter ever. :h:

I don't find them all that cute tbh :lol:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I don't find them all that cute tbh :lol:

Reply 43
Original post by shawtyb
sick, i know.
he tried it with my sister too but as we were both really young at the time and no one else was present as they had gone to the shop, no one believed us bar our mum

How can someone not believe a child, what reason would they have to lie smh

Did you report it?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

It would be cheating on Toby to call another dog cute, that's why
Original post by AndrewSCO
It would be cheating on Toby to call another dog cute, that's why

Makes sense...
Original post by hezzlington
Ive had my ass and genitals grabbed in a nightclub but because im male it probably wont be met with the same disgust.

^ Same and about half the time it tends to be creepy older women.

Although it has happened a few times as well walking around during the day.
Original post by dindu
How can someone not believe a child, what reason would they have to lie smh

Did you report it?

god knows. its ridiculous! apparently (not sure if its true) he tried it with his own son :/
yes, the police wanted proof etc as he had been messaging my sister so mum contacted her phone provider at the time to get the call logs but as she didnt know the exact times or dates, they couldnt help. (think my sister deleted the call and text logs, but that didnt have anything to do with me)
thankfully not, guy I know had one girl pull this t-shirt over his head while the other grabbed his dick when he was ordering drinks at a club (they pushed in front, he protested...then yeah). Bouncers reaction was obviously "....and?"

Only thing I've had which was just amusing in how hypocritical it was, was female members of staff/customers saying so many sexist jokes when I was in retail, vice versa and you just know you'd be hauled to one side.
Original post by joey11223
thankfully not, guy I know had one girl pull this t-shirt over his head while the other grabbed his dick when he was ordering drinks at a club (they pushed in front, he protested...then yeah). Bouncers reaction was obviously "....and?"

Only thing I've had which was just amusing in how hypocritical it was, was female members of staff/customers saying so many sexist jokes when I was in retail, vice versa and you just know you'd be hauled to one side.

****s

I had some girls stroke my leg once, it would have been ok but they weren't hot
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by shawtyb
god knows. its ridiculous! apparently (not sure if its true) he tried it with his own son :/
yes, the police wanted proof etc as he had been messaging my sister so mum contacted her phone provider at the time to get the call logs but as she didnt know the exact times or dates, they couldnt help. (think my sister deleted the call and text logs, but that didnt have anything to do with me)

Jesus Christ. How is he messaging her, like he doesn't even give a ****. Can't believe people like that are walking around freely
Original post by dindu
Jesus Christ. How is he messaging her, like he doesn't even give a ****. Can't believe people like that are walking around freely

i know, its awful :frown:
YEah once I was in a pub anddd just casually ordering drinks at bar yeahh and it was a bit crowded, so you know sometimes you have to like squeeze through 2 people and you completely accidentally touch their butt - like yeah this happened to me, but it clearly was not an accident.

He very clearly grabbed my ass and lingered for as long as possible, then I looked around and saw him trying to give some seductive look.

He was creepy looking and the whole thing was creepy af and after that I made sure my ass was near no-one pmsl.
Original post by hezzlington
Ive had my ass and genitals grabbed in a nightclub but because im male it probably wont be met with the same disgust.

This. I've had my ass grabbed, but thankfully not my genitals 😩😭
Original post by DanB1991
^ Same and about half the time it tends to be creepy older women.

Although it has happened a few times as well walking around during the day.

On the subject of older women, when I was 9 or 10 (can't remember specifically but I was in primary school), the mother of one of the kids who lived on the next street pinched my arse.

Wonder what people think of that, or if it would be worse if I'd have been a girl and the mother was a man.
Original post by Wilfred Little
On the subject of older women, when I was 9 or 10 (can't remember specifically but I was in primary school), the mother of one of the kids who lived on the next street pinched my arse.

Wonder what people think of that, or if it would be worse if I'd have been a girl and the mother was a man.

Well as one girls reaction in this threads, most likely laugh, which is quite sickening when you think about it.
Reply 56
a girl once grabbed my ass in a club

a girl once got her ass grabbed in a club and blamed it on me [she looked like she was gonna hit me]

I've had a few wolf whistles and women shout things from cars

A couple of times some underage girls blew kisses at me from the top decker of a bus

tbh it wasn't really a big deal in my eyes although technically it may be classed as sexual harrasment

but one time that really rattled me was when i was in the male toilets at the urinals and some guy was standing next to me ..and he kept peering over to try and look at my junk, and i kept covering up more, and he kept trying harder to look ...then he started closing his eyes and started jacking himself off, and then kept looking at me ...and then closing his eyes again for some seconds and then back to looking at me. I was grossed out and i'm sure my face reflected this but he didn't care. Then he started moving slightly closer ...and I felt my whole body go tense... then some predatory look appeared on his face, he was legitimately looking at me like a piece of prey ...it was almost as if he was trying to intimidate me into submission. I honestly believe that if I had showed fear it would have prompted him into action.

Anyways, I felt so uncomfortable that I cut my leak short and just walked outta there without finishing.

That guy was a rapist in the making,
had it been a woman or child in there I recon he would have attempted it...
Reply 57
It's sad to see just how much of this happens..
holy ****, never expected so many experiences,

this is sad
Reply 59
Original post by saraxh
Yes a guy actually grabbed my bum then ran away. I was so shocked and couldn't believe it happened :/ I would've slapped him if I could.

Did he ran away with your bum?

Quick Reply

Latest