The Student Room Group

Ass touching/grabbing in clubs

Hello boys and girls. I have a question for you about that thing mentioned in the title. Why do girls find that so annoying? I mean, guys are drunk and girls usually dress the way they show their nice butts, so no wonder guys do like to touch them from time to time.

I'm asking because I did that myself lately. I made a bet with a friend that I'm gonna do it. It was in very crowded club so I wanted do it sneaky way that the girl will have no clue which guy is guilty. I waited for a girl who exchanged some looks with me and then passed me. She looked playful. Right when she passed me, I reached back with my left hand, touched her butt and gently push it and do like a massage motion. I didn't just slap it. And you know what happened? I won the bet lol.. but seriously. Instead of pushing my hand away or slapping me or getting angry, she grabbed my ass back and do the same.. so kinda massaged my ass lol. Then I just turned and we were already dancing. From what I hear from girls I just got super lucky. And I want to know, was I really that lucky? Do girls really find that annoying or like to play it around.

I mean, for me it's a no big deal. I bet us guys wouldn't mind at all if girls would touch our butts. We would love it hahah xd
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I get mine touched a lot.
I hate it.
And because a feed the people who did it think it's funny and not meant bad should think again haha. I'll never get used to it and I'm male by the way and do not grab them in the pussy haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Grab them by the pussy.
I've never had my ass grabbed in a club but I have outside. Personally I don't like it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Grab them by the pussy.

Don't do this OP
im reporting u to the police
You're a terrible troll babe. Try harder.
I've had my ass grabbed by other men, I've had my ass grabbed but other women. I mean, I have a nice ass and people admire it and they might want to touch it. I honestly don't have a problem but you know most women are get annoyed at anything these days.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You're a terrible troll babe. Try harder.

I agree
Original post by robertfoster
hello boys and girls. I have a question for you about that thing mentioned in the title. Why do girls find that so annoying? I mean, guys are drunk and girls usually dress the way they show their nice butts, so no wonder guys do like to touch them from time to time.

I'm asking because i did that myself lately. I made a bet with a friend that i'm gonna do it. It was in very crowded club so i wanted do it sneaky way that the girl will have no clue which guy is guilty. I waited for a girl who exchanged some looks with me and then passed me. She looked playful. Right when she passed me, i reached back with my left hand, touched her butt and gently push it and do like a massage motion. I didn't just slap it. And you know what happened? I won the bet lol.. But seriously. Instead of pushing my hand away or slapping me or getting angry, she grabbed my ass back and do the same.. So kinda massaged my ass lol. Then i just turned and we were already dancing. From what i hear from girls i just got super lucky. And i want to know, was i really that lucky? Do girls really find that annoying or like to play it around.

I mean, for me it's a no big deal. I bet us guys wouldn't mind at all if girls would touch our butts. We would love it hahah xd

this is rapey af
Just because somebody is wearing clothes that compliment their ass does not give people the right to touch it. Obviously the person you were with was fine with it but it's good to make sure that they are consensual first. Since most of the time it's just random guys who think they are being led on and just cant help themselves. Which is just rapey
Ah stop trolling. You know that s*** is unacceptable.
Reply 12
Slapping girls asses in clubs is a very creepy thing to do. Next time you'll be slapped round the face.
(edited 7 years ago)
wen ya bois in the club hands be flying m8 just av to get were they landin
Original post by ItsYaBoi69
wen ya bois in the club hands be flying m8 just av to get were they landin

obv bro
It's assault. It's sexual assault. Don't do it.

I can't believe this is something that has to be said.
I think some women react so strongly because if they act angry and stand offish right after the first time it happens, the guy won't keep doing it. It's just a instinctive way to tell someone you're not interested.
Original post by kuroskye
I think some women react so strongly because if they act angry and stand offish right after the first time it happens, the guy won't keep doing it. It's just a instinctive way to tell someone you're not interested.

We react strongly because it's absolutely unacceptable to touch, slap or squeeze our butts to let us know that you're attracted to us. We're not animals, we're human beings. We are angry because some people think they have a right to grab our bodies because they like the way we look.

Our bodies are not a "free-for-all" - if you like us, try talking to us, start a conversation.

The fact that anyone thinks it's ok to touch someone like this without permission is absurd.
Because non-consensual groping is sexual harassment? Do you really need that clearing up?
Original post by kuroskye

We react strongly because we are being violated. This is against the law.

Latest

Trending

Trending