The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra
We react strongly because it's absolutely unacceptable to touch, slap or squeeze our butts to let us know that you're attracted to us. We're not animals, we're human beings. We are angry because some people think they have a right to grab our bodies because they like the way we look.

Our bodies are not a "free-for-all" - if you like us, try talking to us, start a conversation.

The fact that anyone thinks it's ok to touch someone like this without permission is absurd.

I am female btw. I'm not sure that was clear.

As a female, I certainly don't like having my butt grabbed. However I've seen many females act just as inappropriately toward males. I agree that it's not the correct way to express interest in the opposite sex, and definitely comes off as predatory. Worse things happen though.
Original post by minimarshmallow
We react strongly because we are being violated. This is against the law.

Copied & Pasted from my last reply. :smile:

As a female, I certainly don't like having my butt grabbed. However I've seen many females act just as inappropriately toward males. I agree that it's not the correct way to express interest in the opposite sex, and definitely comes off as predatory. Worse things happen though.
Original post by kuroskye

As a female, I certainly don't like having my butt grabbed. However I've seen many females act just as inappropriately toward males.

Yeh I agree, that this doesn't only happen to females. That's why I kept it gender free in my last post - no one has a right to touch anyone else's body without permission.
Original post by kuroskye
Copied & Pasted from my last reply. :smile:

I don't think that makes a difference.

I'm glad that you see it as something that you just don't like, but it is against the law, it is sexual assault, it is a violation and there's nothing wrong with reacting as such.

It is also against the law if a woman grabs a male in the same way when he is not consenting.

The fact that worse things happen doesn't diminish this as sexual assault, and as illegal.

I'm glad that you see it as something that you just don't like, but it is against the law, it is sexual assault, it is a violation and there's nothing wrong with reacting as such.

It is also against the law if a woman grabs a male in the same way when he is not consenting.

The fact that worse things happen doesn't diminish this as sexual assault, and as illegal.

Yeah I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just unsure if YOU thought I was agreeing with OP. Not the case :tongue:

Yeah I react angrily too. I wasn't saying women shouldn't be angry about it. I'm not agreeing with OP in the slightest :tongue:
Original post by robertfoster
Hello boys and girls. I have a question for you about that thing mentioned in the title. Why do girls find that so annoying? I mean, guys are drunk and girls usually dress the way they show their nice butts, so no wonder guys do like to touch them from time to time.

I'm asking because I did that myself lately. I made a bet with a friend that I'm gonna do it. It was in very crowded club so I wanted do it sneaky way that the girl will have no clue which guy is guilty. I waited for a girl who exchanged some looks with me and then passed me. She looked playful. Right when she passed me, I reached back with my left hand, touched her butt and gently push it and do like a massage motion. I didn't just slap it. And you know what happened? I won the bet lol.. but seriously. Instead of pushing my hand away or slapping me or getting angry, she grabbed my ass back and do the same.. so kinda massaged my ass lol. Then I just turned and we were already dancing. From what I hear from girls I just got super lucky. And I want to know, was I really that lucky? Do girls really find that annoying or like to play it around.

I mean, for me it's a no big deal. I bet us guys wouldn't mind at all if girls would touch our butts. We would love it hahah xd

This is the kind of attitude that leads to rape culture
Original post by robertfoster
Hello boys and girls. I have a question for you about that thing mentioned in the title. Why do girls find that so annoying? I mean, guys are drunk and girls usually dress the way they show their nice butts, so no wonder guys do like to touch them from time to time.

I'm asking because I did that myself lately. I made a bet with a friend that I'm gonna do it. It was in very crowded club so I wanted do it sneaky way that the girl will have no clue which guy is guilty. I waited for a girl who exchanged some looks with me and then passed me. She looked playful. Right when she passed me, I reached back with my left hand, touched her butt and gently push it and do like a massage motion. I didn't just slap it. And you know what happened? I won the bet lol.. but seriously. Instead of pushing my hand away or slapping me or getting angry, she grabbed my ass back and do the same.. so kinda massaged my ass lol. Then I just turned and we were already dancing. From what I hear from girls I just got super lucky. And I want to know, was I really that lucky? Do girls really find that annoying or like to play it around.

I mean, for me it's a no big deal. I bet us guys wouldn't mind at all if girls would touch our butts. We would love it hahah xd

Two words. Sexual assault.

What you are doing is sexual assault, no ifs, buts or maybes.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Grab them by the pussy.

When you're a star, they let you do it.
Some interesting answers here. I would agree that it's not appropriate at all but common, some of you are making way to much deal of it. It's a club, people are drunk, some even so that they have no idea how will they come back home later. Though we could separate ass grabbing into two things.

One thing is if you just randomly come to a random girl and grab her ass, and I think that another think is if you have exchanged looks and had some eye contact with a girl before and she smiled at you and act playful. It's obvious that first will probably lead to an angry reaction, while the second one might be totally different, which was also stated in the first post where it's written that the girl returned the touch in similar way she recieved it. It wasn't totally out of the blue. Something was happening before the 'touch'
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Grab them by the pussy.

If they're a Trump supporter, it might just work.
just because a girl is wearing a tight dress doesn't give you permission to grab her butt?? Do you know how uncomfortable it is to have some random sleazy dude come up and grab your ass like get the **** off I'm trying to have fun and dance with my friends leave me alone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treeroy
theres nothing wrong with it. what do you think clubs are for, singing in a choir, dancing for a music video?

If you don't like being groped maybe shouldn't go clubbing. should especially expect it if you are dressed like a slut like most people in clubs are.

grabbing someone in a club is not illegal. Maybe it will be once the feminists take over but not yet. you should get a grip on reality.

I'm not going to copy and paste the definition of sexual assault here, it's easy enough to look up. It is literally illegal.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ah stop trolling. You know that s*** is unacceptable.

Has @RedManc been behaving with u recently??
Original post by She-Ra
We're not animals

:hmmm:
Just wait till another guy does it to you. Then you will see why women don't like it.
Original post by Willy Pete
Just wait till another guy does it to you. Then you will see why women don't like it.

This can't be put into the same basket. But on the other hand. If a girl would touch my butt I would actually love it. And I'm pretty sure the majority of guys would:h:
Original post by fleky6910
Has @RedManc been behaving with u recently??

Alright. Why? :holmes:
Reply 38
OP, socially it is unacceptable for you to just go and grab random girls asses.

A girl can do it to a guy though and usually get away with it.

that's life I guess...
Are you kidding me? That’s sexual assault you’re ****ed up!!! It’s happened to me so many times!!! Groping someone in a sexual manner without consent IS NOT OKAY!!! Stop normalising it ffs!!

Latest

Trending

Trending