The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AimeeHollie09
If anyone has applied and got accommodation at Raleigh then there is a group chat on Facebook if anyone would like to get in on it! Currently only 30 of us in the chat, but we're all getting to know each other and finding out where each of us are!
Is it private or public? I really want to join as Im staying at RP :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by MärkäMela
Is it private or public? I really want to join as Im staying at RP :smile:

Its a group conversation, so someone from within would have to add you to it. But I'm sure we can get you added!
Its a group conversation, so someone from within would have to add you to it. But I'm sure we can get you added!

Awesome! Ill pm you my name here?
Original post by MärkäMela
Awesome! Ill pm you my name here?

Yeah, go for it!
Yeah, go for it![

👌
Had everyone firmed notts? Or is anyone like me still unsure??
Original post by ovoxojenny

Firmed a month ago, deciding was a pain. i just received my accommodations: hugh Stewart

I firmed back in December.
My name is Alex. Ill be studying philosophy and music at Nottingham Uni starting this year (2017). I have a deferred unconditional offer. :smile:
Anyone know what rooms are still available in broadgate?? Haven't firmed yet so im probably going to be homeless 😭😭
Anyone know what rooms are still available in broadgate?? Haven't firmed yet so im probably going to be homeless 😭😭

Many are still available.. but the majority of them are shared bathroom accommodations

en-suite and large en-suite are gone, standard and studio will probably be available but you can always ask to be put on the waiting list for en-suite as people may miss offers - any way you won't be homeless since first years are guaranteed accommodation, that being said since it is first come first serve you may be left with the Accom nobody wants (Rutland).

I'm still unsure too! Trying to decide between Bristol and Notts for English Lit... Decisions are so difficult! What about you???
Original post by __Grace
I'm still unsure too! Trying to decide between Bristol and Notts for English Lit... Decisions are so difficult! What about you???

Same im unsure trying to decide between it and warwick for law 😭😭 feel like warwick has a better course but i would prefer living in notts
Name- Lola
Location- somewhere in the North
Subjects- Health and social care and Psychology
Course- MH Nursing,
Entry requirements for course- BBB
Reply 855
Hey guys, for anyone that has firmed Notts for a business related course, can you please outline your reasons for your choice (especially employability/careers service etc?) I'm in two minds about Notts as I intend on studying Accounting and Finance but I am torn between Notts and Manchester. If anyone has applied to manchester too but firmed notts this will be especially helpful to me. Generally, I have the perception that rankings wise Manchester and Notts are on the same level but I feel that there is a greater exposure to 'the big four' or large corporations in Manchester (this is not to criticise Notts by any means just my observation). Thank you in advance.
Got a physiotherapy offer for AAB, anyone else ?
Original post by TAgirl
Hey guys, for anyone that has firmed Notts for a business related course, can you please outline your reasons for your choice (especially employability/careers service etc?) I'm in two minds about Notts as I intend on studying Accounting and Finance but I am torn between Notts and Manchester. If anyone has applied to manchester too but firmed notts this will be especially helpful to me. Generally, I have the perception that rankings wise Manchester and Notts are on the same level but I feel that there is a greater exposure to 'the big four' or large corporations in Manchester (this is not to criticise Notts by any means just my observation). Thank you in advance.

honestly, the difference between the two in terms of employability for the big 4 is so small that you should pick the university you'd prefer to study at for 3 years. Going to either Manchester or Nottingham over the other isn't going to make as much of a difference as extra curricular activities etc. You should be able to get into the big4 as long as you get a 2:1 at either of these unis.
hey, i've just been given an offer for the child nursing course, just wondering if anyone else has? and which accommodation are you looking at if you have?:smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 859

How can I get added to it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending