The Student Room Group

Biology AQA New spec AS-level specimen paper 7401/1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OneandOnly123
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Could I pls have the biology set 2 specimen papers
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Could I please get the A2 set 2 papers 😊
Could someone send me the A2 AQA Set 2 Specimen papers for biology please, the ones that aren't available to the public. Thank you!
does anyone have the A2 AQA Set 2 specimen papers for bio pls can you link it thank you!!!!1
Has anyone done the locked specimen papers for as as i want to use them as revision now because I will be doing the real things soon!?
Reply 205
Could i have them please??
Hello could you send me the set two papers if you still have them please
Reply 207
Original post by marwaa123
Please can some one inbox me the set 2 biology specimen papers please i really need it
I will be so grateful

hi if anyone has the set 2 specimen papers for biology please may i have a copy as school will not be handing it to us till after study leave
Thank you
Reply 209
Original post by OGFakiie
:biggrin:

Thank you so much this is very helpful.
Have you by any chace got the markscheme for this

Thank you soo much this is great but do u by any chance have the paper 2 and 3 aswell as the ms for it??

ty
Reply 212
hey could you please send me the set 2 papers

Do you have the markscheme too by any chance?

Spoiler

Could anyone please send the second set a level biology papers please, especially paper 2!! Thank you
did u find it/ do it? if so can u pls send it to me or point out some of the tricky questions, thank u in advance!!!
Any body have the 2016 biology unit 1/ unit 2 paper or mark shceme?
Reply 218
Original post by anusfart1
Any body have the 2016 biology unit 1/ unit 2 paper or mark shceme?

all 2016 papers https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVcFNPVjJ3OHVmYUE?usp=sharing

Spoiler

is it available now ?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending