The Student Room Group

Big boobs smaller bum?

Hello, I have large breasts (32E/32DDD) but I do not have a very big bum. It's not like I have a flat butt, I do try to work on it in the gym, but it is not big. My legs are quite thin and my bum is not big. I was wondering what people's opinions are of this body?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have large breasts (32E/32DDD) but I do not have a very big bum. It's not like I have a flat butt, I do try to work on it in the gym, but it is not big. My legs are quite thin and my bum is not big. I was wondering what people's opinions are of this body?

I'm a guy but it sounds like you have a nice body, to be honest.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM

Thanks for the response :smile:
Reply 3
I prefer the other way around but as long as thin legs you should be great.
Reply 4
Original post by JasonDu
I prefer the other way around but as long as thin legs you should be great.

Ooh alrighty, thanks for the response (:
Reply 5

Sounds alright. I am not into the big arse thing anyway. You see these women with massive arses and guys are going crazy over them and I am just totally turned off by them.

I know it's not appropriate to post pictures in this context, but may you could draw a picture of sculpt something out of clay in order to show us the problem. Is the problem you keep falling forward? You could stuff something like sand bags into your back pocket? Also are you male or female? Can better respond with tips.

TTYL xx
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne

That's inappropriate :thumbsup:
Original post by ababyotter
I know it's not appropriate to post pictures in this context, but may you could draw a picture of sculpt something out of clay in order to show us the problem. Is the problem you keep falling forward? You could stuff something like sand bags into your back pocket? Also are you male or female? Can better respond with tips.

TTYL xx

Duh, she's a female!
Sorry if I'm wrong tho! XD
Original post by ClearSky
Duh, she's a female!
Sorry if I'm wrong tho! XD

I saw a picture on the internet that told me NEVER to assume gender
Original post by ababyotter
I saw a picture on the internet that told me NEVER to assume gender

th-2.jpg
Original post by ClearSky
th-2.jpg